Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
The necklace lady

yummydd

Post Thu, May 29 2008, 8:24 pm
has anyone ever had any experiences with those people whom you call up and ask your questions eg. allergies etc. and they turn a necklace of some sort and they tell you whats bad for you or whats bothering you?
I never believed in it and neither does my dh but as many friends have told me they see real improvements like when she tells you to change detergents for a certain allergy or tells you that certain foods are bad for you... you ask the women youre question and she says: "its showing that ..............isnt good for you!.
I am not sure of I have explained it properly but I would really like to hear what people think about these type of people, would you rely on them? after all some people have really seen drastic improvemements in certain issues and dont do anything before asking her.

flowerpower

Post Thu, May 29 2008, 8:26 pm
I know someone who studied it and learnt how to do it. She touched someones ear and told them to eat more veggies. Theres the necklace thing where it turns one side if its good for you and the other way if its not. That I think is one big piece of balony.

yummydd

Post Thu, May 29 2008, 8:34 pm
flower she doesnt turn the necklace if you ask her im allergic to this sand this you just ask her for eg: my baby has eczema and she lists you whats bad for you she doesnt need to know names or anything neither does she check each specific thing

yummydd

Post Fri, May 30 2008, 6:09 am
has noone else heard of this?

Ima'la

Post Fri, May 30 2008, 8:18 am
Um...I could also tell you to eat more veggies. It would probably even be good for you.

Yeah, I've heard of something like that, I know people who swear by it, I don't really buy it. They usually tell you to stay away from white flour and white sugar. Well, yeah, that's usually a good idea. Doesn't mean your "allergic." Often there's a LOOOOOONG list of things to avoid.

momof6

Post Fri, May 30 2008, 8:24 am
IMHO it's either "snake oil" (fake) or tumah. If you want allergy testing go to an alergist.

yummydd

Post Fri, May 30 2008, 8:35 am
momof6 wrote:
IMHO it's either "snake oil" (fake) or tumah. If you want allergy testing go to an alergist.

Interestingly this women I know has a bracha from the old pshevorsker rebbe, Rabbi yankele Leiser a"h and his sin rabbi leibish Leiser

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Mon, Jun 02 2008, 3:14 am
ok, I gotta stick up for my mommy here.
she does allergy testing.
it does'nt have to be with a necklace, I think anything metal, my mom uses a key.
if it turns clockwise the food is ok, if it turns counterclockwise, it means allergic. and according to how strongly it spins, my mom can also figure about how long s/one will be allergic to a specific food.
my mothers practice became wide known here.
she's had ppl from other places bring their babies.
my mother has cured loooots and lots of babies from eczema and other allergic reactions.
she has very good feedback.
so yeah, it works..
I'm not saying it bec. it's my mum, I'm saying it bec. I've seen the improvements first hand. so I'm living proof.

you should see my mom's fridge on shabbos, 3 diff. kinds of fish, this challah, that challah, e/thing is labeled, mommy's filtered water, daddy's fish. it's funny.

my mother has also on occasion baked cake for ppl with special ingredients.

chanab

Post Mon, Jun 02 2008, 7:19 am
The technical term for this is "dowsing" and anything that serves as a pendulum can be used.Its based on energy waves, NOT on witchcraft. Do a google search.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics