Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Seeking rental bmg

strawberry cola

Post Tue, Nov 08 2022, 1:10 am
My friend is looking to rent a four or five bedroom home or apartment in the area of bmg. does anyone know of an availability? Where would such a rental be listed?

amother
Slategray

Post Tue, Nov 08 2022, 10:31 am
Masa Umatan rental list
Comes out every wednesday/thursday
Possibly available online

Chayalle

Post Tue, Nov 08 2022, 10:41 am
People sometimes put up signs in Yeshiva when they have a rental available. Though these days, word of mouth is the best way. You need to speak to people you know in BMG area and ask them to inform you if they hear of a vacancy. Otherwise it is grabbed up before it even hits the market.

(I had people calling me for 6 months before my tenants told me they would be moving - they bought a house - and not renewing the lease, asking to get in line to rent my house..... I never advertised or put up a sign...I already had someone who kept calling me to sign on it, before I officially knew it was available....)

amother
DarkGreen

Post Tue, Nov 08 2022, 11:13 am
Four or five bedroom? Nearly impossible to find. And if you find it it will cost an absolute fortune.

Concord has condominiums and at one point there were openings but they are 1000s a month to rent. There are a few apartment buildings that either have very long waitlists or are snatched up as soon as someone even thinks about moving. If you want a house it will cost tons also, and like chayelle said it will be taken before the landlord even thinks about advertising.

That is not a neighborhood that you will find in the masa umatan. It’s the sort of neighborhood that people live in 2 bedrooms with 6 kids because they don’t want to move elsewhere and can’t find anything they can afford.

amother
DarkViolet

Post Tue, Nov 08 2022, 11:20 am
amother DarkGreen wrote:
Four or five bedroom? Nearly impossible to find. And if you find it it will cost an absolute fortune.

Concord has condominiums and at one point there were openings but they are 1000s a month to rent. There are a few apartment buildings that either have very long waitlists or are snatched up as soon as someone even thinks about moving. If you want a house it will cost tons also, and like chayelle said it will be taken before the landlord even thinks about advertising.

That is not a neighborhood that you will find in the masa umatan. It’s the sort of neighborhood that people live in 2 bedrooms with 6 kids because they don’t want to move elsewhere and can’t find anything they can afford.

Op said she's looking for a home.

There is certainly turnover in the townhouses.

But yeah, you're right it will be expensive and learned about through word of mouth.

But that's the case in most parts of Lakewood these days. For houses/apt/basement apt, everything. Yeshiva area just might be more expensive relative to what you're getting.

amother
Kiwi

Post Tue, Nov 08 2022, 9:42 pm
Did you try West Gate they do have a few houses-they get picked up quickly which is why you have to call daily.

strawberry cola

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 4:56 pm
Thank you all
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries