Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Robocall about clothing store

amother
OP

Post Wed, Dec 14 2022, 4:39 pm
Can someone fill me in? Sounds like the kind of store I’d like. They have normal enough clothing to make nutty people make robocalls. Saw it on the scoop and got curious

amother
Smokey

Post Wed, Dec 14 2022, 4:43 pm
Just saw that article too and so curious

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Wed, Dec 14 2022, 4:55 pm
I went in there a few weeks ago. Was a little taken aback. Their selling outfits and skirts that do not cover knees. Very strange to open a store like that In the heart of lakewood. The pple working there were wearing skirts above their knees and gave off a certain look that's not common in lkwd.

cupcake123

Post Wed, Dec 14 2022, 5:02 pm
I'm so confused

amother
SandyBrown

Post Wed, Dec 14 2022, 5:06 pm
amother DarkKhaki wrote:
I went in there a few weeks ago. Was a little taken aback. Their selling outfits and skirts that do not cover knees. Very strange to open a store like that In the heart of lakewood. The pple working there were wearing skirts above their knees and gave off a certain look that's not common in lkwd.
What a shame. I bought skirts from them online but the longer sizes and they covered my knees and were perfectly tznius and very comfortable. It sounds like they opened right near yeshiva and are showing off their less than modest clothes. Wrong location and wrong advertising. It’s a good store but they should have done better research before opening a Lakewood location.

For those wondering the robo call was about boycotting miamod.

amother
Smokey

Post Wed, Dec 14 2022, 5:08 pm
Oh that store. Bad shopping plaza to open in. Should have opened in the aisle 9 one or somewhere like that.

amother
Aconite

Post Wed, Dec 14 2022, 5:26 pm
Why not the 5 towns they would totally have clientele there ….my teen daughter would love to shop there

Notsobusy

Post Wed, Dec 14 2022, 6:13 pm
amother Smokey wrote:
Oh that store. Bad shopping plaza to open in. Should have opened in the aisle 9 one or somewhere like that.

Even in the new shopping center that Aisle 9 is in, the stores carry trendy clothing but they're tznius. It's possible Fame has some skirts that don't cover the knees, but I didn't notice any when I was there recently.

amother
Cappuccino

Post Wed, Dec 14 2022, 6:21 pm
There’s another thread on this..

amother
NeonBlue

Post Wed, Dec 14 2022, 6:29 pm
Is this why she told Flatbush girl she was being threatened by frum Jews?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries