Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
I want to apologize/greedy stores
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 6:34 am
I am the OP of the greedy stores thread. I want to apologize to the Instagramer that was discussed. The thread caused some posters to be mean and bully her, for reasons unrelated to that thread. I really feel bad about how the thread turned out and that you were bullied as a result. I'm very sorry. I started the thread out of surprise and shock and to discuss the post, not the person. I apologize for the bullying and mean posts towards you as a result of the thread.

amother
Slateblue

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 6:53 am
I agree that there was no reason for personal attacks. You don't like her don't follow her or use her service. No need to be mean.

amother
NeonBlue

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 6:58 am
OP
Think honestly about the reason why you started the thread. I’m sure that there’s an underlying jealousy that you have and you took this opportunity to get someone bashed on a public place. Not sure how apologizing here helps. You can apologize to the individual who you embarrassed though.

amother
Burlywood

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 7:06 am
amother NeonBlue wrote:
OP
Think honestly about the reason why you started the thread. I’m sure that there’s an underlying jealousy that you have and you took this opportunity to get someone bashed on a public place. Not sure how apologizing here helps. You can apologize to the individual who you embarrassed though.

No. Not always is jealousy involved. Sometimes the things we see on social media is truly outrageous. OP didn't like that selfish attitude and wanted to have a discussion about it. Period.

amother
NeonBlue

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 7:09 am
amother Burlywood wrote:
No. Not always is jealousy involved. Sometimes the things we see on social media is truly outrageous. OP didn't like that selfish attitude and wanted to have a discussion about it. Period.

Anyone who understands human nature knows that jealousy is 100% involved.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 7:11 am
amother NeonBlue wrote:
OP

As I said, I started the thread out of sheer surprise ans shock, and to discuss the POST not the person. If you read through the original thread, you will see that I did not discuss the person or post anything personal against the person. I actually tried to defend her when others became personal. I did not bash a person or say anything personal against her. We're allowed to discuss something outrageous a person puts out publicly. Jealousy doesn't come in here.

amother
Outerspace

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 7:13 am
You know that this can potentially cause a continuation of the bullying. You could have private messaged her.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 7:13 am
amother NeonBlue wrote:

Sorry, but you are wrong.
Perhaps those that made it personal and brought up things about her that are unrelated to that specific thing I posted about, may maybe be somewhat jealous. Or maybe not.
Discussing something outrageous or controversial someone said public, does not stem from jealousy at all. I didn't discuss the person. I discussed the post.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 7:14 am
amother Outerspace wrote:
You know that this can potentially cause a continuation of the bullying. You could have private messaged her.

I will report the thread to be locked if that's the case.
I wanted to apologize publicly. Just like the thread was public.

giftedmom

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 7:23 am
I could not believe some of the posts in that thread. Some people just have no shame.

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 7:24 am
She might not see your apology. Maybe reach out to her on instagram

amother
Linen

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 7:29 am
OP you didn’t even mention her name.
It really isn’t your fault how others took it as an opportunity to bully.

amother
Banana

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 7:48 am
amother NeonBlue wrote:

Jealous of what, in this case?

amother
Burlywood

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 8:38 am
amother NeonBlue wrote:
OP

Honestly what a great way to shut people up when their opinions differ to yours. Just accuse them of being jealous.

Alternative

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 9:15 am
amother NeonBlue wrote:

I don't understand those that claim every criticism must stem from jealousy. Maybe they are projecting their own feelings, that's all I can guess.

Most people can dislike or criticize something without it having any connection to envy. Personally, I don't even have instagram so I have no idea who everyone is talking about, but I found the thread outrageous. Who even dreams of returning used clothing?

Is my outrage connected to jealousy? I have no idea how.

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 9:26 am
amother Vermilion wrote:
She might not see your apology. Maybe reach out to her on instagram

Trust me. She’s reading word for word.it’s all about her.

Time to delete insta and show ur face.

amother
Outerspace

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 9:31 am
amother Tiffanyblue wrote:
Trust me. She’s reading word for word.it’s all about her.

Time to delete insta and show ur face.

You're being super nasty.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 9:38 am
Amother Tiffanyblue, your rudeness is totally uncalled for.
Please refrain from being a mean bully on this thread.
Thank you.

amother
DarkRed

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 9:39 am
amother OP wrote:
I am the OP of the greedy stores thread. I want to apologize to the Instagramer that was discussed. The thread caused some posters to be mean and bully her, for reasons unrelated to that thread. I really feel bad about how the thread turned out and that you were bullied as a result. I'm very sorry. I started the thread out of surprise and shock and to discuss the post, not the person. I apologize for the bullying and mean posts towards you as a result of the thread.

Why are you apologizing here? Is she on here? Shouldn’t you be apologizing instead on Instagram?

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Mon, Jan 09 2023, 9:40 am
Maybe she should set an official apology to all the stores she harmed in the meantime. Announcing it to 18.5 people could have caused a lot of harm to Jewish store keepers.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics