Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Flatbush girl and Riki Rose
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 12:32 pm
Riki rose (who she said was the username of the person who came on) is actually her friends name! The one she joked about giving sesame to when she was allergic to it.
and she talks as if she never hear the name before....

amother
Caramel

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 12:40 pm
What?

Riki Rose was the one who joined the live with the inappropriate content?
She's a female tho.

Chickensoupprof

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 12:41 pm
Heavens, suddenly we are allowed to speak Lashon Hara but only if it is concerning FG and her friends.

amother
Copper

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 12:41 pm
Of course they know each others, they've been friends for years now and made tons of videos together mocking frum things.

amother
Oldlace

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 12:43 pm
The one who came on wasn’t the real riki rose account . It had like a long hyphen or something and used her profile picture

NotInNJMommy

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 12:44 pm
All this proves is it seems like "common knowledge" someone had a friend with that name....seems even more likely that's why the host would have been duped/confused when things went down.

it’s okay!

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 12:44 pm
What’s with the Flatbush-Girl-bashing obsession on here? If you don’t like her don’t follow her. But why keep starting thread after thread about this?

amother
Catmint

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 12:52 pm
Riki rose posted that it wasn't her. Someone used her username and photo to open an account. And btw she never bashed the frum community and/or lifestyle.

amother
Copper

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 12:54 pm
Quote:
[quote="]amother Catmint"]Riki rose posted that it wasn't her. Someone used her username and photo to open an account. And btw she never bashed the frum community and/or lifestyle.[/quote]

Come again?
LOL LOL

fmt4

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 12:54 pm
amother OP wrote:
Riki rose (who she said was the username of the person who came on) is actually her friends name! The one she joked about giving sesame to when she was allergic to it.
and she talks as if she never hear the name before....

Huh? That’s why she let the person on. Because he pretended to be Riki rose and even had her profile picture.

SG18

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 12:55 pm
This is an aveira and needs to stop. Stop making threads about this poor woman.

amother
Copper

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 12:58 pm
SG18 wrote:
This is an aveira and needs to stop. Stop making threads about this poor woman.

I agree the threads should stop. But poor women?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 1:02 pm
She made it sound like she never heard the name before. I know people make fake accounts

SG18

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 1:25 pm
amother Copper wrote:

Based on what happened- which I only heard about on here- yes, something horrible happened to her.
No one deserves that.

amother
Nemesia

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 1:26 pm
amother OP wrote:
She made it sound like she never heard the name before. I know people make fake accounts

She clearly said it’s Riki Rose, she said nothing to indicate that she didn’t know her.
I’m the last person to defend what FG says or does, but it’s disgusting to insinuate that she planned this!! There are plenty of people who dislike her and are crazy enough to do something like this to her.

amother
Burlywood

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 1:27 pm
This thread will appear on FG's Instagram in 3, 2, 1...

amother
Navy

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 1:35 pm
amother OP wrote:

Nope, she did not. I listened. She actually said she wasn't planning on taking questions but since this person is her friend and has been insistent that she has a very important question/thing to say, she will let her on.

amother
Tomato

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 1:38 pm
amother Copper wrote:

Um, yes? You consider s-xual harassment a positive experience?

NotInNJMommy

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 1:42 pm
I think what this proves is a huge social problem, that really is brought to light in our communities: Victims need to fit a certain mould to deserve to be a victim. When someone doesn't fit that mould well enough or perfectly, they de facto seem to lose the "right" to be a victim. It's a really tragic issue.

amother
Foxglove

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 1:59 pm
Btw, the other thread that was locked was posted all over instagram. And in a way Im happy. The nasty women that made those terrible comments should be embarrassed at how they spoke about another Jewish woman. She advocates for victims of SA, you really think she would have staged that assault?
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics