Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Bnos Yaakov

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 8:21 pm
Hi what can you tell me about this school? What type of families? How big are the classes? How academic? Is it a warm school? What schools does it compare to in Lakewood?
Thank you

amother
DarkOrange

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 9:03 pm
I send here. Amazing school. Thry teach a ton of information with lots incentives to make the girls want to participate and put in the work. Instill an unbelievable geshmak for yiddishkeit. Very academic. The past bunch of years the crowd turned pretty yeshivish. The teachers are incredible and warm.

amother
Seafoam

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 10:50 pm
Similar crowd to Bais Faiga, Bnos Devorah, Tiferes, maybe Bais Tova... known for being one of the most academic schools

amother
Wheat

Post Wed, Feb 08 2023, 12:09 am
amother OP wrote:
Hi what can you tell me about this school? What type of families? How big are the classes? How academic? Is it a warm school? What schools does it compare to in Lakewood?
Thank you

Solid bnei torah families. Some working some learning.
Classes have in the high 20s, they told me the max is 30 but I only have two kids in the school so I don’t know the class sizes other than my girls.
Very warm staff.

I’m so happy here. They really instill such a love for yiddishkeit from a young age. Mrs Twerski is just something else it’s incredible

They learn a ton and so far I’ve only had really good teachers for my girls bh

ETA it’s such a nice crowd! Each time I go to school function and meet another mother I know from camp/high school/seminary that I went to in reminded how right the crowd is for us. Bh!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries