Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Ohio train derailment and chemicals

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 19 2023, 6:29 am
https://veryvirology.substack......eater

This terrifies me. I’m in NY.
What do you all have to say.

amother
Hyacinth

Post Sun, Feb 19 2023, 7:29 am
I am somewhat scared as someone who lives within 100 miles and drives through that area pretty regularly for work but trying to avoid it at the moment.

amother
Lilac

Post Sun, Feb 19 2023, 7:55 am
Does anyone have a vetted source of real scientists who are not corrupted with experience in this field?

I see the article and its just that I don't know his background. In addition to the mainstream liars, there has been at the other end of it, the fear hysteria mongering anti mainstream financial opportunists the last few years too.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 19 2023, 8:06 am
I’m not saying I trust just anyone who says anything.. BUT if I learned one thing since 2020 is that if it uses the words “fact checked” and msm says “it’s all safe nothing to worry about”… I run the other way, fast

And behold, the first thing I saw when I googled this, was a clip from msm saying those exact words

Reality

Post Sun, Feb 19 2023, 8:12 am
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that this will cause illness and cancer. After 9-11, "everyone" said the air was safe. Over twenty years later, we all know how false a reassurance that was. The question is how large an area will this impact.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 19 2023, 8:23 am
My main concern is immediate. Do I have to worry about the sink water? Showers, drinking water, wash… things like that.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Sun, Feb 19 2023, 8:34 am
What can we do?? This is concerning to me. What are people on Cleveland doing about it? Are they noticing anything in the air, on the ground?

Jewishmom8

Post Sun, Feb 19 2023, 8:39 am
amother OP wrote:
My main concern is immediate. Do I have to worry about the sink water? Showers, drinking water, wash… things like that.

please do not drink any sink water. anyone who lives near there dont drink it.
get air purifiers for the house of you can.

Reality

Post Sun, Feb 19 2023, 8:41 am
OP lives in NY. NY doesn't get it's drinking water from Ohio. The question is how far the chemicals can travel in the air.

Rubber Ducky

Post Sun, Feb 19 2023, 9:08 am
This longish blog post from Baltimore-area meteorologist Justin Berk has a lot of information, including a map showing the air plume from the burning and also the watershed areas where ch'vs groundwater would be affected if the chemicals get that far — that means drinking water.

https://justinweather.com/2023.....burn/

amother
Lilac

Post Sun, Feb 19 2023, 9:40 am
Thank you Rubber Ducky!

Yes, OP, I remember the EPA lies well post 9-11. I agree if msm says it's safe it for sure isn't. But the truth usually lies in between that and the extreme opposite information circulating, usually.

amother
Lightgray

Post Sun, Feb 19 2023, 9:44 am
How were the chemicals released?

amother
Royalblue

Post Sun, Feb 19 2023, 9:44 am
Is nj tap water safe?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 19 2023, 11:58 am
So I should calm down? Last night I was terrified wondering how and where in going to escape with my family! And I should still prob buy a ton of bottled water.

amother
Marigold

Post Sun, Feb 19 2023, 12:02 pm
Holistic mother on Instagram has some good tips

Definitely filter water, hepa filter your air. She also has supplement recommendations for supporting detox pathways that your body uses to try to clear this stuff.

She's also posted lists of produce and livestock coming out of that area
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries