Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Trigger warning. "Our unique family" in jail—non-Jews
  Previous  1  2  3 7  8  9 11  12  13  Next

content

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 3:13 am
#BestBubby wrote:
The woke government promotes pedophilia,

I mean minor attraction.

Isn’t Texas a red state?

cookier

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 9:51 am
Bnei Berak 10 wrote:
I'm glad their names in photo aren't their true names.
Every victim, Jewish or not, deserves to have his identity protected.

Unfortunately I’m sure those are legally their names. You can see the oldest uses it in his swearing-in ceremony on Instagram, which, if it was his actual swearing in at MEPS, has to be your legal name. He probably changed them at adoption.

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 11:19 am
cookier wrote:
Unfortunately I’m sure those are legally their names. You can see the oldest uses it in his swearing-in ceremony on Instagram, which, if it was his actual swearing in at MEPS, has to be your legal name. He probably changed them at adoption.

That swearing in ceremoney looked to me like it was just a bit. You dont actually see the army there, just him, in civilian garb.

Chickensoupprof

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 11:24 am
Anyone who has news about the hearing?

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 11:29 am
nope.... I keep refreshing my searches... lol... hopefully zaakah will have something later?

asmileaday

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 11:36 am
Hey Mama Bear haven't seen you in a while welcome back!
I came across this family account, I don't even remember when. It looked very weird.
Do the kids know they're not really Jewish? They seem to think they are. Their last post is Feb 7 and they are acting as if nothing happened. It's so strange.
Maybe I should read thru this entire thread to get updated. I only skimmed thru snippets here and there.
Isn't the adoption process difficult and rigorous? How do you allow a "disabled" single man to adopt so many kids? Poor lost souls. They are probably damaged for life.

asmileaday

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 11:38 am
I'm also now seeing that comments on their Instagram have been disabled. Who runs that account?

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 11:42 am
asmileaday wrote:
Hey Mama Bear haven't seen you in a while welcome back!
I came across this family account, I don't even remember when. It looked very weird.
Do the kids know they're not really Jewish? They seem to think they are. Their last post is Feb 7 and they are acting as if nothing happened. It's so strange.
Maybe I should read thru this entire thread to get updated. I only skimmed thru snippets here and there.
Isn't the adoption process difficult and rigorous? How do you allow a "disabled" single man to adopt so many kids? Poor lost souls. They are probably damaged for life.

He was arrested on Feb 11.
He wasn't "disabled" until about 1.5 years ago. He didnt adopt them while "Disabled".

OceanChimes

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 11:43 am
what's the name of the podcast?

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 11:45 am
asmileaday wrote:
I'm also now seeing that comments on their Instagram have been disabled. Who runs that account?

comments have not been disabled. I just checked.

asmileaday

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 11:47 am
Mama Bear wrote:
He was arrested on Feb 11.
He wasn't "disabled" until about 1.5 years ago. He didnt adopt them while "Disabled".

Ah ok.
I just checked again. The previous comments are there buy you can not post any new comments. I don't know how to post a screenshot to show you what I mean.
Try posting a comment. You won't be able to.

gamanit

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 12:20 pm
I just checked out their TikTok from chrome and realized something really strange. They didn't hide the option of seeing which videos their account liked. Every single one of their liked videos is Jewish. Most normal people will have a mix of different types of content that they like. It's a bit...

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 1:26 pm
gamanit wrote:
I just checked out their TikTok from chrome and realized something really strange. They didn't hide the option of seeing which videos their account liked. Every single one of their liked videos is Jewish. Most normal people will have a mix of different types of content that they like. It's a bit...

looks like they learned a lot about judaism from their liked videos.

I keep wondeirng if they didnt have an alternate social media acct for when their guard was down.

gamanit

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 1:41 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
looks like they learned a lot about judaism from their liked videos.

I keep wondeirng if they didnt have an alternate social media acct for when their guard was down.

Yes but it's ONLY jewish videos. As if they thought that jewish people on tiktok are only looking at jewish videos so they couldn't look at any nonjewish videos. This was for sure a curated account. They likely had other accounts for other content (to view, not post).

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 1:58 pm
There's an update.... and you heard it here first!!!
https://www.houstonchronicle.c.....9.php

it may be behind a paywall so let me know if I should copy & paste.

4thebooks

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 2:00 pm
Waiting to hear an update! This is so fascinating! I feel like we’re about to learn some huge secret they have been hiding that our minds can’t comprehend.
You think the older 2 boys didn’t know that the father is faking a sickness, and if they did know why would they help him cover up like this??

scruffy

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 2:01 pm
Mama Bear wrote:

Can you copy and paste? My filter is blocking it.

Blessing1

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 2:04 pm
Mama Bear wrote:

Can you please copy/paste? There's a pop-up that doesn't let me read it. Thanks

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 2:10 pm
here's another!

https://www.khou.com/video/new.....8eb18

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Feb 23 2023, 2:13 pm
Houston adoptive father of 9 accused of s-xually abusing most of his children may face 8 new charges

Hayim Nissim Cohen, 38, appeared in court Thursday as prosecutors announced another round of charges. A bailiff brought him before the 182nd District Court judge in a wheelchair with an oxygen mask dangling from his neck.

The new charges, expected to be filed at some point Thursday, include continuous relations abuse of a child, prohibited s-xual conduct, injury to a child, super aggravated assault of a child and indecency with a child, Harris County prosecutor Janna Oswald said in court.

Prosecutors continued to express skepticism over the extent of his health issues since Cohen has portrayed himself in the past as having a terminal illness. One of the accusers, whose allegation has become the subject of one of the new charges, contends Cohen is faking the illness.

His latest lawyer, hired in the past 24 hours, said Cohen appears to have health issues but that he did not know which ones.

Defense attorneys Charles Johnson, right, and Eddy Tecle, left, speak with media after the arraignment of their client Hayim Cohen in the 182nd District courtroom in the Criminal Courthouse Thursday, Feb. 23, 2023 in Houston.

Investigators learned of additional accusations after a 17-year-old accuser went on a podcast to discuss years of abuse. More children in the home made outcries as a search warrant was conducted at the home.

The same children were interviewed by CPS in the past but denied that any abuse happened, Oswald said.

Judge Danilo Lacayo pressed prosecutors on whether authorities could have earlier known that the abuse was happening.

“There was suspicion and things we were following up on but nothing significant that we could bring charges on,” Oswald said.

At least one adopted child of Cohen — wearing Army fatigues — attended the proceedings in support of him. Houston police investigators, meanwhile, sat in the back of the courtroom.

Cohen remains without bail and is expected on Friday to return to court.

Cohen was free on bond in connection to a 2019 case, accused of acting indecently around a foreign exchange student, when two more charges were filed last week.

Note from me:
His oldest son avshalom, wearing his army clothing, was there in his support. WOW. Um.
Page 8 of 13   Previous  1  2  3 7  8  9 11  12  13  Next Recent Topics