Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Help me find well priced 9 and 11 year old girls clothing

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 28 2023, 5:40 pm
Hi! We live out of town and have one store that’s not great! I do not like to spend $80-100 on a girls dress. Aside from Tottini and kiddichic what other websites have reasonably priced YUNTIF outfits for girls ages 9-11? Something in the $30-40 range/outfit?
Thank you!!

amother
Pansy

Post Tue, Feb 28 2023, 5:43 pm
You can look on h and m, next, zara, but the dresses might be short. I don't know of any other Jewish websites in that price range.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 28 2023, 6:37 pm
Bump

amother
Sunflower

Post Tue, Feb 28 2023, 6:42 pm
https://www.styledchild.com/st.....ance/

https://www.youngtimersny.com/.....rance

This is last years stuff on sale. Most websites have last seasons stuff discounted in the sale/ clearance section.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 28 2023, 11:22 pm
Any other suggestions? Websites?

amother
Snowdrop

Post Tue, Feb 28 2023, 11:40 pm
Alispecials. You can find beautiful clothing for them for around 20.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 28 2023, 11:41 pm
Is ali specials a website? Is it easy to make returns?

giftedmom

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 12:04 am
Lilegs

amother
Snowdrop

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 12:05 am
amother OP wrote:

It’s a website. They design clothing and it links to Ali. They have size charts. The clothing is beautiful and so affordable.

Shopmiami49

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 12:06 am
shein.com

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 12:30 am
I just looked on ali specials, it seems to be not such an updated website. A few of the items I clicked on we’re not longer in stock

amother
Snowdrop

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 1:30 am
it’s very updated. Look under the alispecials tab for the AS collection. They have a whole line of brand new clothing and pajamas and shoes for this season. Really beautiful things.

hiitsme

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 3:04 am
Alipicks and aliaffordable also have their own line of tznius clothing.

amother
Red

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 7:15 am
Mango and maybe nextdirect and teelanyc usually has nice stuff for a bit more than 30-40 also shirtstop has a very large selection and price range

This age is very hard to find tznius clothing outside the Jewish stores. Now is a good time to buy long sleeve tees but skirts and Shabbos usually have to buy in Jewish stores and pay more. Good luck op!

amother
Bellflower

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 7:37 am
Kidichic just came out with more things this week, and there’s a ton of variety. My girls are a similar age and I get almost everything from there. I’m also OOT.

I just received three dresses per DD and each liked two of them, and the other one is being returned. I figured the $6-10 of return postage is less than I’d spend on gas driving to the mall, where dresses would be too short and need alterations. I just placed another Kidichic order for one more Shabbos dress and a few weekday.

Bonus: DD9 loves matching her cousin in NJ, so my SIL and I find 1-2 kidichic dresses per season that match, and whenever they get together, they love wearing the matching clothes!

amother
Babypink

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 8:20 am
For my dd9 I find clothes at regular stores like Kohls, Carters, Nordstrom Rack, Bloomingdales.

newinbp

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 9:09 am
Lulukids clothing check sales from last summer also,maybe this summer if I'm your price range.
Maybe call someone to go in person for you to designer spot, I don't think they do online but they are affordable.

Frumme

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 10:06 am
You can try Kidpik. Not all of the dresses and skirts are a tznius length but there are a lot of tznius tops and there's the classic kid's pencil skirt a lot of people like

mommyhood

Post Wed, Mar 01 2023, 10:17 am
amother OP wrote:

It’s a website that links to Ali express. In my experience returns are a pain in the neck to get approved and rarely free return shipping. Add that to the few weeks it takes to come in the first place and just not worth it for me.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics