Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
If your floafers didn’t ship

real israeli

Post Tue, Mar 28 2023, 12:57 pm
Someone posted an email address of a helpful representative in the long mystery floafers sale. A few days later there are still people commenting that their floafers never shipped. I had that with one of the pairs I ordered as well - I emailed the contact posted and received a reply within minutes - she asked what gender I needed for and arranged to have them sent.

Posting the contact here in case anyone missed it: victoria.cataldo@floafers.com

Thank you to whoever posted it originally!

anonymrs

Post Tue, Mar 28 2023, 12:59 pm
Thank you. Mine never shipped, I'm going to email.

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Mar 28 2023, 1:03 pm
Yes was me who posted that email contact info. Glad it helped you! She got mine sent out within hours of contacting her.

real israeli

Post Tue, Mar 28 2023, 1:05 pm
amother Amber wrote:
Yes was me who posted that email contact info. Glad it helped you! She got mine sent out within hours of contacting her.

Thank you!!

Kaybee

Post Tue, Mar 28 2023, 1:19 pm
I sent an email last night to that email address and still no response….
The did charge my cc right away

amother
Cyclamen

Post Tue, Mar 28 2023, 2:33 pm
Would this work for regular floafer order as well not from the sale? I placed an order last week and it didn't ship yet. I emailed regular customer service but didn't hear back from them. Anyone else had this?

Kaybee

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 8:50 pm
Urgggg I emailed this contact twice, wrote a polite email, Emailed customer service and still no response.
They did charge my cc but seems like my order is lost not sure what to do next.
And silly me told my daughter about it so every day she runs to check the mail…..

amother
Pearl

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 8:54 pm
Yes there is zero customer service department. Totally dysfunctional. I spoke to the Victoria lady and at first she was all sweet but after a few days when I still didn't receive shipping confirmation and I called her she was quite snotty. I threatened them that I want a refund if it doesn't ship by the next day and I received them today.

Don't think I plan to give them business in the future. This was for a regular purchase by the way, not the sale.

amother
Candycane

Post Sun, Apr 02 2023, 7:43 am
I had a very nice experience and plan to buy from them again. My children wear them all summer long. I cant afford regular price. So.etime they lose it sometimes they ruin it. I would buy it again at the end of season sale price. They were just caught by surprise from the amount of people they got. Trust me they will never make the floafers this cheap again. They probably used up their whole old inventory up. From just word spreading in the frum community.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics