Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Kosher.com watching.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 30 2023, 10:01 am
I love watching the video's on kosher.com. I love the specials they have with Chef Gabe in LA. and the head of the restaurant Mr. Herzog. Naomi Nachman, Yossi Weiss and others.I know that I can't use ingredients like they use. I understand it's from their work and they use the best cuts. I just sometimes wish they can come down to my level and use simple ingredients, as in meats, wines. Vent over.

amother
Cobalt

Post Thu, Mar 30 2023, 10:20 am
Interesting, I usually find kosher.com’s recipe videos to be in pretty accessible to the average person. Btw Herzog has many price ranges in their wines. I can get some of their wine at Costco’s wine store for $8 a bottle.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Mar 30 2023, 12:17 pm
The meats are extremely high quality and price. No way it's what I buy.

amother
Peachpuff

Post Thu, Mar 30 2023, 1:10 pm
It's all relative. Some of us don't even live in places where fresh kosher meat is available to begin with.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media