Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Belze Rebbe Needs a big refuah shaleimeh

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 03 2023, 10:59 am
Belzer Rebbe (Photo: Anshel Beck) YWN

Belzer chassidim from all over the world are gathering on Sunday evening at 6 p.m. (Israeli time) for a mass tefillah for the Rebbe’s refuah sheleimah.

The tefillah is being held following an incident on Wednesday when Hatzalah paramedics were called to the Rebbe’s home. It was later reported that the Rebbe had experienced dizziness due to a fall in his blood sugar and was feeling fine after being stabilized by the paramedics. However, this past Shabbos the Rebbe did not leave his home, where he was monitored by a doctor.

In late February, the chassidus reported that the Rebbe has suffered a minor stroke at the beginning of the month.

In notices published by the chassidus under the title “וַנִּצְעַק אֶל ה'” – Belzer chassidim in Israel are instructed to gather on Sunday for Mincha at 6:30 p.m. at the Beis Hamedrash HaGadol, “and others in every location will join at that hour for a public tefillah.”

The public is asked to daven for a refuah sheleimah for the Rebbe Yissachar Dov ben Miriam b’toch sha’ar cholei Yisrael.

Chickensoupprof

Post Mon, Apr 03 2023, 11:01 am
I always feel so close to belz I will certainly dawen for him

amother
Puce

Post Mon, Apr 03 2023, 11:06 am
Thank you for posting this, he can use our Tefillos.
Refuah shelaime to all.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed