Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Legoland Goshen

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 11 2023, 12:59 pm
Where you there this chol hamoed? If you had bad experience, will you dispute the credit card charges?
(Every other ride was closed, they closed rides after people waiting in line for an hour....)

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Apr 11 2023, 1:55 pm
I would contact them with complaints before disputing charges. They might give you free tickets.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 11 2023, 2:13 pm
amother Smokey wrote:
I would contact them with complaints before disputing charges. They might give you free tickets.

Most people complained. The staff was quite rude.

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Apr 11 2023, 2:16 pm
amother OP wrote:
Most people complained. The staff was quite rude.

To management or park staff?

amother
Peony

Post Tue, Apr 11 2023, 2:31 pm
amother OP wrote:
Where you there this chol hamoed? If you had bad experience, will you dispute the credit card charges?
(Every other ride was closed, they closed rides after people waiting in line for an hour....)

Yes it was terrible. Could barely get on any rides. Waited an hr for the stupidest ride because the workers were so slow. Half the rides were closed, some even closed after we waited on like for 30 mins. We bought season passes so not sure if I should try to cancel them or hope the rest of the season will be better

amother
Winterberry

Post Tue, Apr 11 2023, 2:33 pm
Was there a reason for closure like lightening? Otherwise I would as for compensation, most places don't refund but offer another visit.

amother
Peony

Post Tue, Apr 11 2023, 2:37 pm
amother Winterberry wrote:
Was there a reason for closure like lightening? Otherwise I would as for compensation, most places don't refund but offer another visit.

No it was beautiful out

flowerpower

Post Tue, Apr 11 2023, 2:42 pm
That is crazy!!! Call the manager and file a complaint! They have to give you free tickets or something!

amother
Stoneblue

Post Tue, Apr 11 2023, 2:55 pm
I’d call the management. They have great customer service. We live in LA and have only had amazing experiences in LEGOLAND CA.

singsong

Post Fri, Apr 14 2023, 4:33 am
Legoland actually has great customer service, but you likely have to go above the park staff and email their corporate office. I've done it in the past with issues and they've always been pleasant to deal with and very accommodating.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics