Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Boys uniform pants

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 16 2023, 3:10 pm
Looking for a good place to order inexpensive boys school pants (black) I liked children place pants but they have now doubled in price. I don't want to spend a lot cuz I feel like boys pants rip so fast!
TIA

amother
Hyssop

Post Sun, Apr 16 2023, 3:13 pm
Target's Cat and Jack school pants. Fantastic fit, durable, and doesn't fade. I ordered them due to a recommendation here on imamother, and since then those are the only weekday pants we buy for both my skinny kid and my husky one.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 16 2023, 3:16 pm
amother Hyssop wrote:
Target's Cat and Jack school pants. Fantastic fit, durable, and doesn't fade. I ordered them due to a recommendation here on imamother, and since then those are the only weekday pants we buy for both my skinny kid and my husky one.

Can you send a link
Thanks!!

amother
Alyssum

Post Sun, Apr 16 2023, 4:21 pm
amother Hyssop wrote:

I feel like every time I want to order, they are out of stock. They're not even showing up on the website now. Banging head
https://www.target.com/p/boys-.....82199

amother
Hyssop

Post Sun, Apr 16 2023, 6:33 pm
You have to shop them when it's not busy shopping season. I bought them last year in the beginning of July.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics