Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Calve area feels huge after using treadmill

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 23 2023, 12:00 pm
And not in a good, worked-out, fit way. Could this be because I don’t use sneakers when I walk? I’m trying to slim up my leg’s definitely not bulk them up more.

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Apr 23 2023, 12:10 pm
Maybe they’re swollen or your dehydrated, which can make your legs feel achy.

Side note, it is very very difficult to accidentally bulk up muscles. To get bulky muscles you need to eat a ton of protein and do specific targeted exercises.

Going on a treadmill or elliptical is good for cardio but a waste of time if you want defined muscles or toned legs.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 23 2023, 12:16 pm
amother Scarlet wrote:
Maybe they’re swollen or your dehydrated, which can make your legs feel achy.

Side note, it is very very difficult to accidentally bulk up muscles. To get bulky muscles you need to eat a ton of protein and do specific targeted exercises.

Going on a treadmill or elliptical is good for cardio but a waste of time if you want defined muscles or toned legs.

Ok great! This is good to hear. They might be swollen, they sure look that way to me. Not sure what to do about it though.

amother
Azalea

Post Sun, Apr 23 2023, 1:15 pm
As scarlet said, you'll have to tone your calves by doing weight lifting in order to see significant bulking of muscles.
You might have strained the muscle too much. Maybe take a day or 2 break and walk a little slower.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise