Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Vaulted ceiling

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 16 2022, 12:05 pm
We're extending and thinking to go with a vaulted ceiling. Anyone here have that?

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Mon, May 16 2022, 12:09 pm
You'll want to consider the practical aspects - how you will change light bulbs, a higher heating bill, and maybe getting new furniture on a scale to match the high ceiling. Different kinds of vaulted ceilings can bounce noise around, so you should visit a house with your dimensions, if possible, to see how that works.

amother
Slategray

Post Mon, May 16 2022, 12:32 pm
we have a ceiling that is sloped up in one direction. It's taller then a regular ceiling but not overwhelming or anything. personally I feel like it really opens up the room and love how it looks.

amother
NeonBlue

Post Mon, May 16 2022, 1:01 pm
I get so many compliments on my vaulted ceiling. I love it! it opens up the room and makes it feel so much bigger. The down side is the room needs more air conditioner and heat, insulation, and lights.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 26 2023, 7:30 am
amother NeonBlue wrote:
I get so many compliments on my vaulted ceiling. I love it! it opens up the room and makes it feel so much bigger. The down side is the room needs more air conditioner and heat, insulation, and lights.

We're constructing the vaulted ceiling now. How did you lay yours out on the inside? Any advice/suggestions?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics