Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
How to find a mothers helper in Lakewood?

amother
OP

Post Sat, Apr 29 2023, 11:39 pm
I’m really wanting an extra pair of hands in the afternoons. Just someone to take toddler to the park, or play a game with my 8yo. Nothing hard. I’m having a very difficult time finding someone. Anyone has been successful in the past finding? How do you go about it?

Thanks!

Cressel

Post Sun, Apr 30 2023, 12:09 am
A lot of girls schools have Chesed requirements. Ask a local school for a girl.

amother
Burntblack

Post Sun, Apr 30 2023, 12:32 am
What about a neighbor or someone in the neighborhood's kid? It may be easier if no need to drop/pick them up.

groisamomma

Post Sun, Apr 30 2023, 12:34 am
Where in Lakewood? People on our neighborhood chat are constantly posting that their 7th-8th graders are available after school to be mothers helpers.

High school chessed programs rarely give the girls out to homes they don't know personally.

amother
Dimgray

Post Sun, Apr 30 2023, 12:36 am
Don’t bother looking for a chesed girl you’ll be lucky if you get an hour a week.

It’s really hard to find. I ended up hiring an adult lady who was slow. Not sure how else to describe her. She was good at first but then she started coming very late plus my kid started misbehaving and she couldn’t handle.

I would consider hiring a mature 7th or 8th grader who lives nearby

amother
Dimgray

Post Sun, Apr 30 2023, 12:38 am
groisamomma wrote:
Where in Lakewood? People on our neighborhood chat are constantly posting that their 7th-8th graders are available after school to be mothers helpers.

High school chessed programs rarely give the girls out to homes they don't know personally.
Do you know how much these girls get paid? And how many hours do they usually work per day

Do they work on school days?

groisamomma

Post Sun, Apr 30 2023, 1:45 am
amother Dimgray wrote:
Do you know how much these girls get paid? And how many hours do they usually work per day

Do they work on school days?

I can ask DD. PM me if you're serious about it. My DD might be able to do it.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 30 2023, 9:22 am
I’m trying to PM you, but for some reason it won’t go thru. Which neighborhood are you in?

Cressel

Post Sun, Apr 30 2023, 11:01 pm
amother OP wrote:
I’m trying to PM you, but for some reason it won’t go thru. Which neighborhood are you in?

I don't think you can PM an anonymous user. Make another post with your username so that she can PM you
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries