Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Best bras for bigger bust
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Dimgray

Post Sat, May 06 2023, 11:29 pm
Funny because I’d rather have a flat chest (is that what you all mean by “one boob”?). I find it makes shirts fall much more nicely…

amother
Blonde

Post Sat, May 06 2023, 11:32 pm
amother Dimgray wrote:
Funny because I’d rather have a flat chest (is that what you all mean by “one boob”?). I find it makes shirts fall much more nicely…

Uniboob is when the bra pushes your breasts together and it looks like one big blob. Plus it's extra sweaty and not fun Sad

amother
Mintgreen

Post Sat, May 06 2023, 11:49 pm
OP, are you specifically looking for a minimizer?

I personally have had good experiences with Victoria's Secret lightly lined full coverage bras. They are not minimizers though.

Chickensoupprof

Post Sat, May 06 2023, 11:56 pm
Prima Donna hands down

amother
Blueberry

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 12:20 am
Another prima Donna fan.
I've had them converted to nursing

amother
Gray

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 1:15 am
Chantele has great ones too

amother
Amethyst

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 1:32 am
Dear Dear Edith Lance's... how we miss thee....

amother
Blush

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 1:59 am
amother Blonde wrote:
I'm sorry but I'm also skeptical....

I'm a 30J, I can't imagine a wireless bra being able to give me the support I need and also not give me uniboob....

30j?

You are like extremely narrow and huge busty?

amother
Alyssum

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 6:45 am
Last year I got fitted in a frum store.
She convinced me that while I thought I needed a minimizer, I should focus instead on a good fit first, & stop focusing on a minimizer.

She fit me with a bra which has a bit of a thicker padding (not really padding) so that when I wear any shirt I don’t worry about any nipple sticking out. That’s what I’ve been wearing now.

However, I still want a minimizer. I am very full chested. & very short.
When I see pics of me all I see it BOOB.

What I really need/want is a breast reduction

amother
Alyssum

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 6:49 am
Chickensoupprof wrote:
Prima Donna hands down

Which ones ?

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 7:13 am
amother Mintgreen wrote:
OP, are you specifically looking for a minimizer?

I personally have had good experiences with Victoria's Secret lightly lined full coverage bras. They are not minimizers though.

It doesn't necessarily have to be a minimizer but I definately don't want to look even bigger than I am.
I think I'm actually closer to a 34G now and will likely get bigger after I give birth

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 7:15 am
amother Alyssum wrote:
Last year I got fitted in a frum store.
She convinced me that while I thought I needed a minimizer, I should focus instead on a good fit first, & stop focusing on a minimizer.

She fit me with a bra which has a bit of a thicker padding (not really padding) so that when I wear any shirt I don’t worry about any nipple sticking out. That’s what I’ve been wearing now.

However, I still want a minimizer. I am very full chested. & very short.
When I see pics of me all I see it BOOB.

What I really need/want is a breast reduction

I'm with you on the breast reduction but I want to wait until I'm no longer in my child bearing years b/c after my mom got it done she couldn't nurse (though I've heard many people CAN still breastfeed)
Though that's many years away and I may feel differently at that point

amother
NeonBlue

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 8:11 am
amother Alyssum wrote:
Where do you buy?

Lingerie shop , new utrect ave location in Brooklyn NY

amother
Alyssum

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 8:12 am
Chickensoupprof wrote:
Prima Donna hands down

Just went on their website. There’s loads to choose from. Which one? Also, dont all the Lacey ones show through your tops? None of them are smooth & plain

amother
Lightgreen

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 8:21 am
amother Blush wrote:
30j?

You are like extremely narrow and huge busty?

I'm the same size and I am not even nursing now!!! I would go to a specialty bra store (that's the only place I can find my size) and then convert if I wanted a wire.

Otherwise, I've had this bra (although, mine came in a 3 pack when I bought it 2 years ago) and I found it very decent for having no wire.

I also tried Bravado Body Silk in the larger bust sizes because it had good reviews. I'm not really a fan. I quickly stretched it out plus I feel like one big lump. The Next one is padded which gives it more shape.

amother
Lightgreen

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 8:22 am
amother Lightgreen wrote:
I'm the same size and I am not even nursing now!!! I would go to a specialty bra store (that's the only place I can find my size) and then convert if I wanted a wire.

Otherwise, I've had this bra (although, mine came in a 3 pack when I bought it 2 years ago) and I found it very decent for having no wire. I don't think they have a 30J. I bought something similar enough. Went up to a 32 band.

I also tried Bravado Body Silk in the larger bust sizes because it had good reviews. I'm not really a fan. I quickly stretched it out plus I feel like one big lump. The Next one is padded which gives it more shape.

msym

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 8:28 am
If you're in brooklyn or lakewood I suggest going to myself lingerie in boro park. They fit really well and also come up with creative alterations to give u that lifted,narrow , and attractive look. Been going fir a few years already and very happy to go even thiugh I've always been skeptical about being fitted. I'm a 38h/40g so I think I qualify to answer! Cool

amother
Geranium

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 8:39 am
msym wrote:
If you're in brooklyn or lakewood I suggest going to myself lingerie in boro park. They fit really well and also come up with creative alterations to give u that lifted,narrow , and attractive look. Been going fir a few years already and very happy to go even thiugh I've always been skeptical about being fitted. I'm a 38h/40g so I think I qualify to answer! Cool

Do you find them better than orchard corset?

amother
SandyBrown

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 12:00 pm
amother Opal wrote:
I tried many and always go back to the Va Bien with the X on the bottom. Its the only one by me that the middle lays flat on my chest and I don't look like one big boob. For nursing I have them converted in the lingerie store.

FYI they make this in nursing.

amother
Lime

Post Sun, May 07 2023, 12:28 pm
amother SandyBrown wrote:
FYI they make this in nursing.

Can you link it?
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics