Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Greys anatomy season finale

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 22 2023, 11:28 am
Anyone still watching this show? I can't believe it's been on for 19 years. I've been a fan since it first aired.

So much happened in the finale last week! What are your thoughts?

amother
Watermelon

Post Mon, May 22 2023, 11:37 am
Omg so much going on. Teddy better not die I am loving her as chief. I didn’t get the point of the Meredith storyline , if she’s not being back to follow up on it. Also don’t get why Amelia was so hung up about her destroying Derek’s legacy, when he died he was working on brain mapping not Alzheimer’s and most of his legacy was for ground breaking tumor removals. Im happy Maggie is gone and Winston is staying .

amother
Watermelon

Post Mon, May 22 2023, 11:39 am
amother Watermelon wrote:
Omg so much going on. Teddy better not die I am loving her as chief. I didn’t get the point of the Meredith storyline , if she’s not being back to follow up on it. Also don’t get why Amelia was so hung up about her destroying Derek’s legacy, when he died he was working on brain mapping not Alzheimer’s and most of his legacy was for ground breaking tumor removals. Im happy Maggie is gone and Winston is staying .

Also so happy link and Jo are a couple now I hope they get married

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 22 2023, 1:14 pm
I don't get why Helm started a thing with Yosuta when she was going to be co chief resident.

(I love Yosuta. I think she's gonna be the next Yang.)

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 22 2023, 1:16 pm
Also, who can help me? When was Marsh first introduced in the show? Was he a dying patient? When did he meet Grey?

Also, I think he's too nice and Meredith is taking him for a ride. I kind of don't like her anymore.

amother
Violet

Post Mon, May 22 2023, 1:17 pm
Is there being more episodes?

amother
Opal

Post Mon, May 22 2023, 1:18 pm
The only way Teddy is dying is if the actress isn’t coming back but I guess they wouldn’t publicize that now right?

I’m also happy about Jo and Link.

Agreed about the storyline with Meredith if she isn’t coming back. But maybe she’ll keep on with guest appearances?

amother
Red

Post Mon, May 22 2023, 1:20 pm
Too embarrassed to admit that I still watch this show. It is so woke that it turns my stomach but I did appreciate Bailey pointing out how ungreen it was that they were on a private jet.

I felt that all the plot lines have already been used. How many weddings have there been that don't happen at the altar? And all the interns feel like stand ins for the old crew.

I like Jo. And Linc. I used to like Schmidt, but he has no plot now.

amother
Violet

Post Mon, May 22 2023, 1:21 pm
amother Red wrote:
Too embarrassed to admit that I still watch this show. It is so woke that it turns my stomach but I did appreciate Bailey pointing out how ungreen it was that they were on a private jet.

I felt that all the plot lines have already been used. How many weddings have there been that don't happen at the altar? And all the interns feel like stand ins for the old crew.

I hate the interns . So much stupid drama. The original batch of interns were so much better.

amother
Forsythia

Post Mon, May 22 2023, 1:27 pm
I miss the og s . The new batch and the new storyline don’t do the show justice . The value of the show was in the depth of the intricacies and complexities of the growing relationships and developing personalities . Constantly changing cast cheapens that.

amother
cornflower

Post Mon, May 22 2023, 1:38 pm
Is the last episode # 17? Is it going to continue?

amother
Springgreen

Post Mon, May 22 2023, 2:33 pm
Omg, I can’t believe it’s still going!
I was an avid fan until season 15. At that point, it became so woke that I couldn’t handle it anymore, and sorry, but a show without Alex and Christina and Derek is just not greys
I def rewatch the first 14 seasons over and over and I just pretend it finished then

amother
Watermelon

Post Mon, May 22 2023, 2:50 pm
Yea the woke storylines get me super nervous.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Mon, May 22 2023, 3:32 pm
Omg I am a huge fan I was shocked that teddy almost died. I think they keep using same stories again and again and it's insanely woke but I ignore that part and enjoy the suspense

HonesttoGod

Post Mon, May 22 2023, 4:35 pm
amother Opal wrote:
The only way Teddy is dying is if the actress isn’t coming back but I guess they wouldn’t publicize that now right?

I’m also happy about Jo and Link.

Agreed about the storyline with Meredith if she isn’t coming back. But maybe she’ll keep on with guest appearances?

When Meredith left they said she’ll be back for the occasional appearance and she’s still doing voiceovers.

amother
Opal

Post Mon, May 22 2023, 4:36 pm
HonesttoGod wrote:
When Meredith left they said she’ll be back for the occasional appearance and she’s still doing voiceovers.

Yeah I just thought it was for this season only but if they reintroduced her with a “cliff hanger” I guess her guest appearances will continue next season

yo'ma

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 4:08 am
amother Red wrote:

I don’t even know the last time I watched it. It got much too woke for me, I couldn’t anymore. I didn’t even realize it was still running.

wazup

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 8:03 pm
amother OP wrote:
Also, who can help me? When was Marsh first introduced in the show? Was he a dying patient? When did he meet Grey?

Also, I think he's too nice and Meredith is taking him for a ride. I kind of don't like her anymore.

she annoyed me from the beginning. I never liked her.
greys went downhill when derek died.
I agree with everyone complaining about the wokeness- it is so cringe
and I hate how intertwined it became with station 19- I hate that show.

wazup

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 8:04 pm
lol dont ask me why im still watching if I hate it so much.
I guess my loyalty to the old greys
I do like the new interns though. kind of breathes life back into it

amother
Dustypink

Post Tue, May 23 2023, 8:22 pm
I loved it till covid hit. haven't been able to continue watching. especially when all my faves left like april and jackson and alex!!

it's such an epic show but it's been too long. they should have finished it before it all went downhill.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics