Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
LOOKING FOR A YESHUA

aussiemom

Post Thu, Jun 01 2023, 11:56 am
I don't know if anyone here ever heard of Kav hayeshuos It's a tznius hotline where we learn halachos of tznius and in that zechus people merit great yeshuos. I want to publicize it because I have seen my own yeshuos It is very powerful all you need to do is listen extra bonus points if you take on a kabbala 19299468566 after listening daven for whatever you need a yehuua for

Mimisimi

Post Thu, Jun 01 2023, 12:11 pm
I open my siddur and tehillim or just send a sincere prayer up to Hashem.

He always listens. I can ask him for anything and He can do anything.
The way we take all these Kabbalos and its ONLY this that helped me. No Hashem in the picture at all!!!!
It's just adding to the anxiety of many ppl to be even better and if not the yeshua won't come.

Sorry OP!!!

aussiemom

Post Thu, Jun 01 2023, 12:16 pm
I was trying to encourage ladies in the aspect of tznius especially when summer is coming I mean obviously we're davening to Hashem.....

fleetwood

Post Thu, Jun 01 2023, 12:21 pm
aussiemom wrote:
I was trying to encourage ladies in the aspect of tznius especially when summer is coming I mean obviously we're davening to Hashem.....

Are you joking? If not...no thanks

Cheiny

Post Thu, Jun 01 2023, 12:28 pm
aussiemom wrote:

Your heart is definitely in the right place, and yes, it’s a great idea to brush up on and try to improve in tznius, and in many other areas of yiddishkeit as well. But I have to agree that I don’t hold from saying “this or that segula definitely gave me my yeshuos.”

We have no way of knowing why a person is answered or not answered at any particular time. It could be that you were answered for any number of reasons and that it might have nothing to do with your tznius segula. How about all the people who may do the same segula and not get their yeshua
c”v? Are you guaranteeing everyone who does this will see yeshuos?

So I think it’s dangerous to some people’s emunah to convince them this or that segula will help this or that problem.

The ONLY segula there is, in every situation, is tefilla. And sometimes Hashem has to say no. That’s a reality and giving people false hope isn’t helpful at best, and detrimental at worst.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics