Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Eshakti

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 07 2023, 11:26 pm
Anybody ever bought from there? What was your experience? Looks like a dream come true website. They have real nice stuff.. but how come the prices are so cheap?

mushkamothers

Post Wed, Jun 07 2023, 11:29 pm
Saw recent reviews that the quality and customer service went way down. People have otherwise been happy with them for years.

greenteaorange

Post Wed, Jun 07 2023, 11:32 pm
People are happy but recently they have supply chain issues and taking forever to fill orders. Maybe try again in a few months

amother
OP

How come I never heard of this website till now?
Is it very popular? If I buy a dress from there will people recognize it?

greenteaorange

It’s China so that’s why it’s cheap

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 07 2023, 11:34 pm
If I place a order now will It be delivered before 3 weeks?

mushkamothers

Post Wed, Jun 07 2023, 11:35 pm
amother OP wrote:
If I place a order now will It be delivered before 3 weeks?

I wouldn't order from them right now

mushkamothers

Post Wed, Jun 07 2023, 11:36 pm
https://www.wardrobeoxygen.com.....akti/

Rubber Ducky

Post Wed, Jun 07 2023, 11:37 pm
greenteaorange wrote:
It’s China so that’s why it’s cheap

I believe eshakti is based in India, not China.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 07 2023, 11:45 pm
Wow that’s disappointing … have a full cart of stuff and was getting pretty excited placing this order

amother
Tuberose

Post Thu, Jun 08 2023, 9:47 am
I ordered from them this past fall for my son's bar mitzvah. With the pricing so reasonable I ordered 2 dresses-one for friday night and the other shabbos day.

Both came out really nice and fit nicely....but....the material was very different from what I saw online. There was no way I could have known until I actually saw it in person. One was beautiful for summer, but looked wintery online, and it was a winter bar mitzvah. I didn't need another summer dress. The other came out looking like a denim material, which looked completely different online. It was stunning, the cut was shabbosdik, but the material weekday. I ended up returning both.

Then I ordered a 3rd that I was sure the material was what I wanted. The material was stunning, but the dress looked terrible on me (fit perfect, but looked bad).

So although I really liked their stuff, it was a 3 for 3 failure for me.

amother
Apricot

Post Thu, Jun 08 2023, 10:06 am
I've had mixed luck ordering from them. Some stuff is really nice and I get compliments when I wear it. Some is very cheap-looking or feeling and I return.

I've had particularly bad luck with their synthetic printed fabrics (polyester and poly blends) so would avoid those for sure.

I haven't ordered recently so can't speak to any current supply chain or back order issues.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics