Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Dh's request

octopus

Post Thu, Jul 10 2008, 7:09 pm
help! Dh asked me this evening if I would help him clean up. GULP. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?! embarrassed

yummydd

Post Thu, Jul 10 2008, 7:13 pm
sounds like a hint to me................. Very Happy
probably once you start "helping" him hell find a reason to back out and let you "help" him alone

Last edited by yummydd on Thu, Jul 10 2008, 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

benny

Post Thu, Jul 10 2008, 7:13 pm
It usually is but some husbands are just neater than their wives. Its not a bad thing if hes happy with it.

octopus

Post Thu, Jul 10 2008, 7:26 pm
yummydd wrote:
sounds like a hint to me................. Very Happy
probably once you start "helping" him hell find a reason to back out and let you "help" him alone

LOL that's cute.
But truthfully, dh cleans the kitchen every night. I am always so exhausted by the time the kids are in bed that I just plain fall asleep without helping it (sitting on the couch, next thing I know it-I'm sleeping).
Sure, I know if I just pushed myself a little bit more, I could do it, like say, now, but this is the only free time I get during the day, and to spend it cleaning... is sooooooooo UNFAIR! gosh, I know I sound like a two-year-old, but I need mommy time, too.

The only thing that makes me push myself (to the point of utter exhaustion) is if I have guests. Then everything is SPOTLESS. I just don't have the drive otherwise. I know, it's not one of my top priorities in life, that is... until I find it unbearable, and then straighten up.

I guess I am just venting a little about my inadequacies (is that a real word?) of housekeeping. not really searching for advice.

goodheart

Post Thu, Jul 10 2008, 7:40 pm
If u clean a little everyday u wont have as much to clean .right after u finish supper clean up then sit down.

octopus

Post Fri, Jul 11 2008, 6:43 am
no one ended up cleaning last night Sad
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry