Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Victoria Gardens

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 16 2023, 9:12 am
Can anyone tell me what the Victoria Gardens apartment complex is like?
What kind of people live there, if there are families with 3+ kids living there etc?
TIA!

amother
Hydrangea

Post Fri, Jun 16 2023, 9:18 am
I can’t really answer you but its a great location and we need the Jews to take it over fully!

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 16 2023, 9:21 am
amother Hydrangea wrote:
I can’t really answer you but its a great location and we need the Jews to take it over fully!

It's not a fully Jewish complex? I didn't realize that. About what % do you think is Jewish at this point?

amother
Hydrangea

Post Fri, Jun 16 2023, 10:08 am
Maybe like 10% Jewish it’s still mostly non Jews

amother
Hydrangea

Post Fri, Jun 16 2023, 10:09 am
If you are talking about the one in monsey jill, kearsing area

amother
Leaf

Post Fri, Jun 16 2023, 10:11 am
The jews are moving out & non jews moving in. There are still jewish families living there, but more non jewish.

amother
Leaf

Post Fri, Jun 16 2023, 10:12 am
amother Hydrangea wrote:
Maybe like 10% Jewish it’s still mostly non Jews

I'd say that it's more like 40% jewish.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 16 2023, 10:20 am
amother Leaf wrote:
The jews are moving out & non jews moving in. There are still jewish families living there, but more non jewish.

So interesting, why is this?

amother
Leaf

Post Fri, Jun 16 2023, 10:23 am
amother OP wrote:
So interesting, why is this?

Because they want bigger & nicer homes with some property & privacy. Those apartments are old and run down by now.

amother
Hydrangea

Post Fri, Jun 16 2023, 10:26 am
amother Leaf wrote:

Hmm…you sure? I thought it was mostly non Jews and the Jews recently started moving in there

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 16 2023, 10:46 am
amother Leaf wrote:
Because they want bigger & nicer homes with some property & privacy. Those apartments are old and run down by now.

Oh, I didn't realize they weren't nice.
Are there any other affordable complexes that are litvish/yeshivish and not overwhelmingly large or expensive?

amother
Leaf

Post Fri, Jun 16 2023, 11:30 am
amother Hydrangea wrote:
Hmm…you sure? I thought it was mostly non Jews and the Jews recently started moving in there

There were Always non jews living there, but it used to be way more jewish than it is now.

amother
Azure

Post Fri, Jun 16 2023, 11:40 am
I live there and I’m really not sure what people are talking about. I would say it’s probably 80% Jewish or even more. We moved in a few years ago and it was fully gutted and renovated before we moved in. If an apartment is run down they renovate it when the previous tenant moves out. They also maintain the grounds very nicely. They did pretty large rent increases lately but other owe we are very happy there.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jun 16 2023, 11:42 am
amother Azure wrote:
I live there and I’m really not sure what people are talking about. I would say it’s probably 80% Jewish or even more. We moved in a few years ago and it was fully gutted and renovated before we moved in. If an apartment is run down they renovate it when the previous tenant moves out. They also maintain the grounds very nicely. They did pretty large rent increases lately but other owe we are very happy there.

Thanks, can I ask if you know what the 2&3 bedroom apartments are going for?
Are there people with multiple kids living there or are the apartments too small?

amother
Azure

Post Fri, Jun 16 2023, 11:44 am
Op in answer to your question the apartments range in size from 1 bedroom to I think 3 bedroom duplexes so there’s families of all sizes but lots of newleyweds lr couples with 1-2 little babies but definitely those with 3+ kids. Crowd is pretty mixed. Very little chassidish, some very modern and mostly in between. They have 4 playgrounds and it’s a nice place to socialize

amother
Azure

Post Fri, Jun 16 2023, 11:48 am
amother OP wrote:
Thanks, can I ask if you know what the 2&3 bedroom apartments are going for?
Are there people with multiple kids living there or are the apartments too small?
no idea about the prices. If you rent now it’ll cost more than someone who started renting a few years ago and got rent increases. Also there are different style apartments. Like a 2 bedroom private entrance will cost more than those without. Also some 1 bedroom are bigger than others and same with 2 bedrooms You would need to call the office. See my post about number of kids. Plenty of people with 3 kids. Overall the apartments are pretty spacious

boysrus

Post Fri, Jun 16 2023, 12:19 pm
Which city is this? Maybe put the city in the subject line of the thread.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating