Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
He became crazy to put to bed

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 25 2023, 12:06 am
He used to go to sleep so nicely! Literally would put him in his crib, say shema and good night and not hear from him till the morning. Went in for naps like that too. The past week or so he’s been screaming every time we put him in to bed. I sit with him, talk to him etc. Also tried leaving the room and letting him cry. Eventually he falls asleep but he was never like this! What could be going on?

I checked for pinworms, strep, ears etc. all is good BH.

ETA he is 21 months

BrisketBoss

Post Sun, Jun 25 2023, 12:15 am
You might want to adjust the bedtime, or something about the naps.

amother
Babyblue

Post Sun, Jun 25 2023, 12:47 am
amother OP wrote:
He used to go to sleep so nicely! Literally would put him in his crib, say shema and good night and not hear from him till the morning. Went in for naps like that too. The past week or so he’s been screaming every time we put him in to bed. I sit with him, talk to him etc. Also tried leaving the room and letting him cry. Eventually he falls asleep but he was never like this! What could be going on?

I checked for pinworms, strep, ears etc. all is good BH.

ETA he is 21 months

Are you doing anything different since he used to just go nicely? My dd has stages when she's teething, ear infections etc that she is impossible to put to sleep but after a few days it eased up.
U have a noise machine?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 25 2023, 1:43 am
Yup, have a noise machine, tried adjusting his morning nap (making it shorter) I don’t think he’s ready to drop his nap completely yet.

amother
Cadetblue

Post Sun, Jun 25 2023, 1:45 am
Could he be getting two year old molars?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics