Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Gentlest way to give kids shots
Previous  1  2

mandr

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 8:27 pm
I'm a fan of combined shots. Child is sick for a day or so afterwards and that's it. If you give four separate shots the kid is sick 4-8 days afterwards. Simple math.

BatZion

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 10:32 pm
Honestly? I wouldn't run to give my children supplements suggested by anonymous mothers on a website. My child's health is too precious.

amother
Orange

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 11:14 pm
mandr wrote:
I'm a fan of combined shots. Child is sick for a day or so afterwards and that's it. If you give four separate shots the kid is sick 4-8 days afterwards. Simple math.

I was petrified of pediarix but because of my child's age it made the most sense to avoid extra shots later on. Not only did she not even know she got a shot, she had zero side effects, it was like nothing had happened at all. Big win.

amother
Apricot

Post Wed, Jun 28 2023, 3:11 am
My baby was always fine with the vaccines apart from the time he was given 4 in one go, that was really too much and cruel, and wouldn't do it again, plus he had a very high temperature afterwards

amother
DarkGreen

Post Wed, Jun 28 2023, 3:58 am
For a while, the Japanese schedule was no shots until the child is 2, and then one at a time with time between. They had virtually no side effects in the country during that time.

amother
Cerulean

Post Wed, Jun 28 2023, 6:40 am
I was told to start giving fruits from a few days before shots till like 2 weeks later. Bh my toddler didn't come up with fever or any side effects. It basically cleans their system to help fight the germs
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics