Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Duo walker

lili

Post Thu, Jun 12 2008, 3:00 pm
does anyone have it? comments please!!

lili

Post Wed, Jun 25 2008, 9:28 am
anyone?
I know I'm fairly new here I havent posted a lot yet but would love some replies!!

Twizzlers

Post Wed, Jun 25 2008, 1:46 pm
I have the graco duo glider, is that what u mean?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Jun 25 2008, 1:59 pm
(I assume OP is talking about this: http://www.dmartstores.com/eawaduowasky4.html )

livalittle

Post Sun, Jun 29 2008, 2:44 am
I'm looking into this stroller as well - they also have the single version - it seems to be good quality and have good features. It won awards. I saw some more pictures on strollerqueen.com - you can see it up close, in diff colors, and with footmuffs. I'm not due for another few months so cant give any reviews on it as we dont purchase until birth.

lili

Post Tue, Jul 15 2008, 3:05 am
I was refering to the double version of the easy walker.
does no one know anything about it??advantages/disadvantages??
I would love to get it but they don't sell it here (israel) and I would have to order it without having seen it so it's a bit too risky. I also dont know anyone who has it and is happy with it...

livalittle

Post Wed, Jul 16 2008, 1:06 pm
I'm Iyh going to buy it after I give birth - seems very comparable to mountain buggy but cheaper. I also like the colors - I;d get turquoise and maybe lime footmufs - u can make it really colorful! Where do you live? There are retailers in Brooklyn that carry it - as well as in Lakewood - so if you live anywhere near there, you can try it. you can also go to mommy.tv and click on product index, and choose the easywalker logo in carriage section. here's the link http://www.mommy.tv/archivef/af20071013.html - you can watch a video demo.

lili

Post Wed, Jul 16 2008, 3:19 pm
I live in israel. I've seen plenty pictures online but I'm just nervous to get it without knowing anyone who has it...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics