Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Do you have a roomba?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 18 2023, 10:32 pm
Or similar?
I don't think I know anyone who has one.
Is it worth getting one?
My floor always needs to be swept.
If you have one and love it, can you link it please?

Trademark

Post Tue, Jul 18 2023, 10:54 pm
I had one but I eventually stopped using it. It didn't work out so well for me. I still have to pick up everything from the floor and make sure that chairs are not in the way and the end of the day it doesn't do such a great job in my opinion. I felt like I had to work almost as hard because you still have to pick up everything.

amother
Peachpuff

Post Tue, Jul 18 2023, 11:12 pm
Trademark wrote:
I had one but I eventually stopped using it. It didn't work out so well for me. I still have to pick up everything from the floor and make sure that chairs are not in the way and the end of the day it doesn't do such a great job in my opinion. I felt like I had to work almost as hard because you still have to pick up everything.

Same. I have an inexpensive one that works fine but barely gets used for that reason. I need a robot to pick up stuff!

ra_mom

Post Tue, Jul 18 2023, 11:21 pm
We love the Roomba. But it's mostly useful to use while we're out of the house. When we are home it's annoying to have underfoot or watch it's funny path (I do lock it into one room when we are home, when nobody needs to be in that room.)
You still need to pick up whatever is on the floor, moving away wires from outlets, put chairs up if you want it super clean. But the floors end up great.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics