Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Whatsapp group for magazine fans

Mama Bear

Post Mon, Jul 24 2023, 12:23 pm
Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I started a whatsapp group for readers/fans of the weekly magazines to have a place to discuss it all in one place. It started as a facebook group years go, but it's so dead on FB that some members asked me to move it to whatsapp. So I figured I would share the link here if anyone is interstd in joining. I see that in this forum the serials get discussed all the time , so I dont ch'v want to take away from it, you should continue posting here obviously, but this is just another option, esp for ppl who arent online or dont have so much time to scroll through threads. It's for women only, bc we want to keep it safe and kosher. We may ask you to verify that identity by sending a quick 2 second voice note - the last thing we need is to have male creeps joining. So dont even try!

link:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/JBI9.....TgWPP

If it doesnt work, or if the link gets deleted from here for some reason, send me a PM.

Happy reading!

Feel free to share the link with anyone who is a big fan and wants to discuss the magazines.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room