Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Stucco

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 1:53 pm
Did anyone use someone cheap to replace the sidings of an old house with stucco? What was your experience? If you had a positive experience, can you please share a number?
I'm posting this for my friend. They want someone who will do a decent job. They don't need someone very experienced or professional if it'll be significantly cheaper.

EMEN

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 4:16 pm
Stucco is not recommended for NJ homes. It doesn't hold up well in wet and humid climates.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 6:57 pm
EMEN wrote:
Stucco is not recommended for NJ homes. It doesn't hold up well in wet and humid climates.
I'll forward this information to my friend. They're looking to rent out a house they bought and want to make it look fresh but they want to spend the least possible. Even if it won't last for years.

Does anyone have a guy that does stucco for cheap?

amother
Tealblue

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 7:28 pm
EMEN wrote:

I've heard this as well
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries