Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Mazel Tov on Births
Mazel Tov to Mama Bear
  Previous  1  2  3  10  11  12

Mrs. XYZ

Post Fri, Jul 18 2008, 1:29 am
So was the Bris today? Name?

BeershevaBubby

Post Fri, Jul 18 2008, 1:41 am
(Mama Bear, I hope you'll be Moichel me if I jump in here and you wanted to announce it yourself...)

From MB's blog:

Quote:
The baby's name is Menachem Yida (Yehuda), and will be called "Mendy".

NOW, AN INSIDE LOOK "BEHIND THE NAMES"...

Menachem is after MB's grandfather, and Yida was MB's Step-Grandfather (her MIL's mother's husband) who was niftar two days ago without children, and now he has a beautiful baby boy named after him!!

MAZEL TOV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIP

Post Fri, Jul 18 2008, 2:56 pm
Wow MB, that's really beautiful!
How are you feeling today? I hope better!!
now that I'm thinking of it, my doctor tells me to use only unscented dove in the shower. He said it's the most non-irritating. Maybe try it!(I wish I thought of it sooner-sorry!)
Good Shabbos and feel better!

Mama Bear

Post Fri, Jul 18 2008, 4:26 pm
Baby's name is MEnachem Yehuda or Mendy for short! I'm having a wonderful time here in Seagate but I'ms till having a lot of pain!!! I hoipe I feel better by the time I go home from here...

Maya

Post Fri, Jul 18 2008, 5:00 pm
I hope you heal fast. I still remember my episiotomy pain, and it's no fun. Rest up over Shabbos. When are you coming back home?

Mama Bear

Post Fri, Jul 18 2008, 7:26 pm
iyh on tuesday. I hope the babysitter can keep SM til the followin sunday but if not we'll take him home friday. I'm terrified honestly!

freidasima

Post Sat, Jul 19 2008, 2:10 pm
Mazal tov Mama Bear, it is a beautiful name an I am sure he is a beautiful baby...feel better soon!

Mama Bear

Post Sat, Jul 19 2008, 11:50 pm
BH today I can finally sit on a regular sofa w/o the donut ring. We're getting somewhere bh!

curlytop

Post Sun, Jul 20 2008, 12:06 am
WOw Mama Bear I cant believe you are still in so much pain from the stitches.
I had stitches with both mine and was for sure able to sit after a week!
Dont worry, somehow you will manage with 2, its a huge adjustment but you'll be fine IYH

ss321

Post Sun, Jul 20 2008, 12:09 am
mazel tov mama bear!! glad to hear ur feeling a bit better, and the name is beautiful Smile
So good u werent by the bris. My husband of course doesnt want me there, but in oiur family, it goes either way. I dont know why im going, least time, I bawled the whole time. ur lucky u didnt have to be there and were in seagate instead!!
im sure youll be fine when shimmy comes home w/ two....youll get into the swing of it and itll be great!! hatzlocho!!

Mama Bear

Post Sun, Jul 20 2008, 12:15 am
thanks ss and mazel tov to you too. I was actually at my mother's house during the bris and we came back to seagate immediately after. seagate is a lifesaver for me!!!

ss321

Post Sun, Jul 20 2008, 12:22 am
Mama Bear wrote:
thanks ss and mazel tov to you too. I was actually at my mother's house during the bris and we came back to seagate immediately after. seagate is a lifesaver for me!!!

yea....thats the way to do it. On one hand I might want to stay home (and my mother kindof thinks I should too), but on the other hand, im scared ill regret not being there, not getting to take him 2 seconds after the mohel is finished, etc etc....whatever, I dont think theres a right answer but im glad ur both doing well!

chaylizi

Post Sun, Jul 20 2008, 11:13 am
Mazel Tov! I haven't been on for a week or so and I totally missed this. Much nachas from both your boys!

raizy

Post Mon, Jul 21 2008, 11:01 pm
mazel tov.!! I just heard the good news.
Page 12 of 12   Previous  1  2  3  10  11  12 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Mazel Tov on Births