Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
How to spend a shabbos in and check out ramat bet shemesh?

ima-ahava

Post Mon, Aug 07 2023, 4:00 am
Hi,
we made aliyah two years ago and still trying to find the right spot for us. we would love to check out RBS alef and maybe gimmel (have been there only once). who can give me more information? and where can we start or ask if we want to come for a shabbos in August? we feel that we should really come for a few days to get a better feeling and check out communities.
we are looking for a chareidi environment, a bit open minded as we are both working in the internet and have a special background, but not at all modern (stockings, no video games, films)... can we find our spot there? we are from Europe - so looking for a place with olim, but we also really appreciate the simple israeli lifestyle. any help highly appreciated as we fell all alone here, no family etc. thank you!

tree of life

Post Mon, Aug 07 2023, 5:45 am
ima-ahava wrote:
Hi,
we made aliyah two years ago and still trying to find the right spot for us. we would love to check out RBS alef and maybe gimmel (have been there only once). who can give me more information? and where can we start or ask if we want to come for a shabbos in August? we feel that we should really come for a few days to get a better feeling and check out communities.
we are looking for a chareidi environment, a bit open minded as we are both working in the internet and have a special background, but not at all modern (stockings, no video games, films)... can we find our spot there? we are from Europe - so looking for a place with olim, but we also really appreciate the simple israeli lifestyle. any help highly appreciated as we fell all alone here, no family etc. thank you!

Hi I live in ramet beis shemesh aleph you can pm and I can tell you but about it
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions