Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Urban Air

gilamom

Post Sun, Aug 27 2023, 11:29 pm
I was planning on treating my kids to Urban Air tomorrow and I remember seeing ads running in Lakewood publications about a four pack of tickets for $89.99? Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I didn't get any of the weekly magazines this week, or rather I did but the neighbors used it to knock down a hive so I never got a chance to read them. Not seeing anything about it on the Urban Air website either, does anyone know how I can access this deal? TIA!

amother
Mintcream

Post Mon, Aug 28 2023, 12:13 am
The Lakewood shopper runs the ad weekly.

It’s Sunday only.

89.99 for 4 passes plus 4 icee plus 4 kosher chips.

You can download a copy online.

Do not go without a physical copy - while I’m sure they’ll honor it eventually - the first two staff members who saw my copy didn’t even know how to put it into their system - so either their staff is all new or it’s not used often. But having the paper definitely made things easier for me.

gilamom

Post Mon, Aug 28 2023, 12:20 am
Thank you so much, this was a huge help!

amother Mintcream wrote:
The Lakewood shopper runs the ad weekly.

It’s Sunday only.

89.99 for 4 passes plus 4 icee plus 4 kosher chips.

You can download a copy online.

Do not go without a physical copy - while I’m sure they’ll honor it eventually - the first two staff members who saw my copy didn’t even know how to put it into their system - so either their staff is all new or it’s not used often. But having the paper definitely made things easier for me.

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, Aug 28 2023, 2:27 pm
Look on the site localflavor.com they have a deal for 51$ for 4 people plus they have 15% off today

amother
Mintcream

Post Fri, Sep 01 2023, 1:06 am
amother Brunette wrote:
Look on the site localflavor.com they have a deal for 51$ for 4 people plus they have 15% off today

Different passes. I saw that. the $51 is only for jumping. The $90 included more attractions including the rock climbing - which my kids would not have wanted to miss. It also included the slurpee but I wouldn't pay more for that
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries