Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Monsey- replace watch battery

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 19 2023, 11:00 pm
Where is monsey can I replace the battery for my watch?

amother
Pansy

Post Tue, Sep 19 2023, 11:39 pm
amother OP wrote:
Where is monsey can I replace the battery for my watch?

Jewelry showroom on 59

amother
Ruby

Post Tue, Sep 19 2023, 11:40 pm
Any jewelry store.

advocate

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 7:34 am
Okay it's ridiculous that I'm going to try to answer your question because I don't live in Monsey, but
I was in a shopping center with the Hava Java and a kosher grocery store but next to that was a clothing store with frum clothing and they changed watch battery there. I hope you know what I'm talking about, because I sure don't!!!

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 8:20 am
advocate wrote:
Okay it's ridiculous that I'm going to try to answer your question because I don't live in Monsey, but
I was in a shopping center with the Hava Java and a kosher grocery store but next to that was a clothing store with frum clothing and they changed watch battery there. I hope you know what I'm talking about, because I sure don't!!!

You are most likely referring to the store "Genuine Shop" in the Town Square Mall. I've heard that they do this in the back of the store.

amother
Ruby

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 8:41 am
advocate wrote:

Genuine shop? They have a jewelry/watch department as well, so it makes sense that they change the batteries.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries