Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Do Jewish men think about the Roman empire?
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Aconite

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 4:01 pm
the way we Jews think about the Roman Empire is certainly not the same way the secular world views it
oy

in the meantime we Jews are still here and strong B"H and the garbage R.E. has faded into oblivion on the trashheap of history along with all our enemies who oppressed us and tried to destroy us R"L

Chickensoupprof

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 4:30 pm
Lol... this has come to imamother 😂🥲 I asked DH and he was like 'huh...' I asked my brother 'I dont understand this hype' and I asked my baby son and he giggled.

amother
Sage

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 4:40 pm
GLUE wrote:

What it meant is that the roads when the Mongols ruled Asia were safe for a women to walk without being molested.

And so? Under Mussolini, the trains in Italy ran on time. And my friend who visited Moscow when it was still under Communism said she could walk all over town in the wee hours of the morning and not be afraid. Not of molestation, at any rate. Kidnapping, false imprisonment, interrogation under torture, OTOH...

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 9:34 pm
Of course this makes sense as world history only consists of Dinosaurs, Pyramids, Pompei, Roman Empire and WWII

GLUE

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 9:52 pm
Thisisnotmyreal wrote:
Of course this makes sense as world history only consists of Dinosaurs, Pyramids, Pompei, Roman Empire and WWII

Are you from the US if no then you probably did not learn all about the Indians(or what ever PC name is now)

What about the Vikings are they in world history?
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics