Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
MYSTERY! I got Aerosoles shoes with Nordstrom slip,

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 2:38 pm
I got a pair Aerosoles shoes with a Nordstrom slip, that I didnt order.

Six months ago I ordered this identical pr of shoes online in Nordstrom Rack, that I returned to the store, and got full credit.

This week, out of the blue, I got the same pr of shoes, sender is Aerosoles, and packing slip says Nordstroms, addressed to me, with my cell number on the box.

I called both Nordstroms and Nordstrom Rack, I told them the order number on the packing slip, and both say they know nothing about this order. Their order numbers are different.

I called Aerosoles, and I told them the order number on the packing slip, and they know nothing about this order.

My credit card wasnt charged recently by either Aerosoles or Nordstrom Rack.

No one has a record of this order and I certainly dont.

Whats this all about?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 8:09 pm
bump

amother
Lightgray

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 8:16 pm
It was bashert for you to have this shoe?

ShaniF

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 8:22 pm
Strange! Enjoy the shoes though:)

amother
Holly

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 8:43 pm
Nordstrom rack online dropships a lot.
Your buying on their site but it ships from aerosoles warehouse.
Returns go to Nordstrom rack store or Nordstrom rack warehouse.
The warehouse at aerosoles would have your info and any packing slip sent would be Nordstrom packing slip.

I work for a different shoe company that drop ships for Nordstrom Rack, which is why I know this.

An new untrained employee could technically have reissued and resent the packing slip for an old order. Mistakes happen.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 10:22 pm
amother Holly wrote:
Nordstrom rack online dropships a lot.
Your buying on their site but it ships from aerosoles warehouse.
Returns go to Nordstrom rack store or Nordstrom rack warehouse.
The warehouse at aerosoles would have your info and any packing slip sent would be Nordstrom packing slip.

I work for a different shoe company that drop ships for Nordstrom Rack, which is why I know this.

An new untrained employee could technically have reissued and resent the packing slip for an old order. Mistakes happen.

But theses shoes arrived with a packing slip, and its a totally different order number than my original order number from a few months ago.

They were shipped from an Aerosoles address, with a Nordstrom packing slip, BUT neither Aerosoles, Nordstroms Rack or Nordstroms recognizes this order number as theirs. It starts with the wrong digit for all three.

amother
Lemon

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 10:55 pm
Someone placed an order for shoes. Packer lost shipping label. Went into system to reprint and somehow printed a label for you based on shoe history in system?

amother
Oldlace

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 11:00 pm
Amother holly answered it for you. The customer service rep you spoke with at Nordstrom rack was probably confused. If you want you can call again and ask for a supervisor.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 20 2023, 11:26 pm
Only thing is,

the order number in the packing slip isnt an order number used by

Nordstroms
Nordstroms Rack
or Aerosoles.

All 3 say they have zero to do with this order number. Its totally different than their order numbers.

All 3 saw packing slip and said it didnt originate with their company.

Box says its from Aerosoles, packing slip is from Nordstroms, all 3 say they have no record of this order number, past or present.

Are all 3 companies' record-keeping systems so hefker they wouldnt be able to trace an order somehow, and see where it went wrong?

amother
Holly

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 7:26 pm
amother OP wrote:
Only thing is,

the order number in the packing slip isnt an order number used by

Nordstroms
Nordstroms Rack
or Aerosoles.

All 3 say they have zero to do with this order number. Its totally different than their order numbers.

All 3 saw packing slip and said it didnt originate with their company.

Box says its from Aerosoles, packing slip is from Nordstroms, all 3 say they have no record of this order number, past or present.

Are all 3 companies' record-keeping systems so hefker they wouldnt be able to trace an order somehow, and see where it went wrong?

Aerosoles was recently acquired by a new parent company, and even more recently changed ERP systems. The mistake could have happened there- someone reprinted an old order that was imported from the old system.
Their warehouses are 3pl. Ie 3rd party
It can definitely happen. Yes, even in a fancy company.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 11:24 pm
amother Holly wrote:
Aerosoles was recently acquired by a new parent company, and even more recently changed ERP systems. The mistake could have happened there- someone reprinted an old order that was imported from the old system.
Their warehouses are 3pl. Ie 3rd party
It can definitely happen. Yes, even in a fancy company.

So you think many people may have gotten "presents" from them?

amother
Holly

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 11:44 pm
amother OP wrote:
So you think many people may have gotten "presents" from them?

No not at all.
I think your special, but I don't think it was intentional.
I can totally imagine a scenario how it could happen

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 21 2023, 11:49 pm
Its very strange that of the 3 companies, Aerosoles, Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack, not one recognized the order number. Something is off somewhere.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics