Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection
Appetizer for rh

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 11:58 am
Any great ideas ? Ty!

amother
Iris

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 12:03 pm
We're doing pulled beef in tacos. Easy to make and my family loves it

rdmom

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 12:11 pm
I was looking to do a shepherds pie in flakey dough.
Or a meat knish.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 12:13 pm
So you won't serve fish at all that meal?

tweety1

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 12:14 pm
rdmom wrote:
I was looking to do a shepherds pie in flakey dough.
Or a meat knish.

Shepherds pie in flaky dough sounds interesting. Would you mind posting how you make that?

N'sMom

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 12:14 pm
Carrot apple leek soup.

watergirl

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 12:15 pm
I have a recipe for glazed pastrami (with deli) that's meant to be served over mashed potatos or rice. I buy frozen knishes, smush them a bit and serve the pastrami over that. It's especially delicious in a chilly sukkah at night, I don't know why that is. But it's perfect for RH night because it heats quickly and can handle a decent amount of time on a blech. Let me know if you'd like the recipe and bli neder I'll post it after work. My guests think I'm a genius and so fancy when I serve this when literally it's super cheap and omg so easy.

YounginBP

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 12:18 pm
watergirl wrote:
I have a recipe for glazed pastrami (with deli) that's meant to be served over mashed potatos or rice. I buy frozen knishes, smush them a bit and serve the pastrami over that. It's especially delicious in a chilly sukkah at night, I don't know why that is. But it's perfect for RH night because it heats quickly and can handle a decent amount of time on a blech. Let me know if you'd like the recipe and bli neder I'll post it after work. My guests think I'm a genius and so fancy when I serve this when literally it's super cheap and omg so easy.

Those knishes are good with pulled beef. If someone wants to skip the tacos.

momX4

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 12:23 pm
watergirl wrote:

Yes. Please post the recipe

amother
Blue

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 12:23 pm
watergirl wrote:

I'd love the recipe please!

amother
Eggshell

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 12:44 pm
Apple Beet Quinoa Salad

https://www.healthylivingwithr.....salad

amother
Blue

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 1:05 pm
amother Eggshell wrote:
Apple Beet Quinoa Salad

https://www.healthylivingwithr.....salad

I can't access that site. are you able to post the recipe please?

amother
Eggshell

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 3:11 pm

bargainlover

Post Tue, Sep 26 2023, 9:01 pm
watergirl wrote:

Can I please get the recipe?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics