Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Hypnosis?

ClaRivka

Post Mon, Jul 21 2008, 2:07 pm
Are there any who do it for weightloss?
has anyone tried it?

debsargie

Post Tue, Jul 29 2008, 1:59 pm
me and my mom and sister once tried it to a lady .. about 10 years ago.. we went twice I think.. we tried all fads.. but never really stuck to anything in special.... it was a very interesting experience and im sure it could have worked if we would have actually gone more...

freidasima

Post Tue, Jul 29 2008, 2:34 pm
Well my mother used hypnosis to stop smoking. That was after 40 years from age 14, she stopped at around 54 and is now 79 and hasn't smoked since!

ClaRivka

Post Tue, Jul 29 2008, 3:14 pm
I'd really like to give it a try. I mean, why not?? but it prob costs a ton.

eshes chayil

Post Tue, Jul 29 2008, 5:30 pm
I went, when I was about 19, signed up for a year's program where they guarantee that you can keep on going for free untill you reach your goal. You really have to commit., though. I went 3 times a week for about 3 months, lost 14kg literally EFFORTLESSLY!! I loved it! I was also alot more relaxed and positive during that time. and then- poof! I got engaged, married and moved away overseas very quickly, so I never managed to continue...
I have always wanted to start again where I live now, but have been pregnant, or just after birth ever since... B'H. Still dreaming of continuing where I let off.
By the way- whatever weight I took off with that program- I never put back on!
It changes your life incredibly- if you commit to it and stick to the program
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise