Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Succos
Where did u go today?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

schoolbus

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 7:13 pm
amother Apple wrote:
Northlandz. It’s a huge miniature train exhibit. Took 2 hours to get through. Hardly saw anyone was like 10 frum families but we were all far apart. My kids loved it all ages and genders. The little ones loved pressing the buttons and watching the trains drive. The older ones loved the intricate details of the towns, amusement parks etc… it was really worth our while. They usually have a real train ride but it’s broken so not running now. There is also a small room with bikes for the todddlers at the end. https://northlandz.com/mobile/

Would u recommend it for a family of only little ones 6 years and under?

amother
Copper

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 7:14 pm
amother Apple wrote:
Northlandz. It’s a huge miniature train exhibit. Took 2 hours to get through. Hardly saw anyone was like 10 frum families but we were all far apart. My kids loved it all ages and genders. The little ones loved pressing the buttons and watching the trains drive. The older ones loved the intricate details of the towns, amusement parks etc… it was really worth our while. They usually have a real train ride but it’s broken so not running now. There is also a small room with bikes for the todddlers at the end. https://northlandz.com/mobile/

Where is this??

amother
Apple

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 7:16 pm
amother Copper wrote:
Where is this??

Flemington nj a drop more than an hour from Lakewood area. I posted the site

amother
Apple

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 7:18 pm
schoolbus wrote:
Would u recommend it for a family of only little ones 6 years and under?

Do they like trains and watching things drive? My 3 year old loved it. I think I would take that age. There were other young kids there that looked like they enjoyed too.

amother
Mayflower

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 7:25 pm
bike ride with my child on a trail. Was empty and free. was a beautiful day!

amother
Teal

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 7:29 pm
We've done northlandz twice on chol hamoeds and my kids really really enjoyed it

amother
Impatiens

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 7:31 pm
amother Apple wrote:

Good for 12-16 year olds?

amother
Apple

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 7:32 pm
amother Impatiens wrote:
Good for 12-16 year olds?

Yes that was the most popular age there. My kids that age really enjoyed and appreciated all the different scenes.

amother
DarkRed

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 7:34 pm
girlishmom wrote:
seaQuest in Woodbridge mall. Disaster. Showed up to be told it's a 3.5 hour wait and left.

We tried this last year…
The lines were outrageous.
It’s a free attraction so the place is mobbed

zigi

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 7:54 pm
Met a cousin for brunch. And the street fair in ch

amother
Pansy

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 8:02 pm
amother Apple wrote:
Yes that was the most popular age there. My kids that age really enjoyed and appreciated all the different scenes.

How much are the kids tickets? Unfortunately can't afford paying much per person.

amother
Ecru

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 8:02 pm
rented a pool through swimply- had a beautiful time

amother
Pansy

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 8:03 pm
I went to American dream. It was fabulous. Not too crowded at all. I couldn't afford to do a large attraction but we walked around and did some little activities and ate pizza. Beautiful sukkah. Dr. Schnitzel was there for a free show.
Fabulous day.

amother
Amber

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 9:24 pm
Will there be shows at American dream
For the rest of chol hamoed too? How do I find out what time. And where is the show ?

amother
Scarlet

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 9:35 pm
amother Amber wrote:
Will there be shows at American dream
For the rest of chol hamoed too? How do I find out what time. And where is the show ?

Every day in court A
3 shows - 2:00,3:00,4:00

amother
Apple

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 9:36 pm
amother Scarlet wrote:
Every day in court A
3 shows - 2:00,3:00,4:00

Which shows? Is there a list?

Luv2Sing

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 9:37 pm
Local park, pharmacy to pick up prescriptions, library up the block for the bathroom and had lunch in the community sukkah by ourselves. All pretty much empty probably because people went on excursions.

amother
Seagreen

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 9:39 pm
DH went to jail.
(to visit prisoners and help them shake lulav and esrog)

The rest of us stayed home and watched the very expensive but very impressive Intern Krig stream.

A few visitors came through to use our Sukkah (we're on the NY-Canada route) which broke up the day.

I did a lot of the Yom Tov dishes but there's still a bunch left. (TYH for dishwashers!)

The couch was crowded for the video, but oddly only the baby was crowding in by the dishwasher. I wonder why? Would have thought it would be a bigger attraction...

amother
Topaz

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 9:49 pm
amother Ecru wrote:
rented a pool through swimply- had a beautiful time

Us to! It was really fun to be back in the pool even though school already started. The pool we rented had lots of toys and the kids really enjoyed it. Best of all no line plus we only payed $10

(Was only
$10 since we got $50 off using code https://swimply.com/referral?r.....11719 - It's just for new users so we asked a family member who never used swimply to sign up Smile

amother
Hibiscus

Post Mon, Oct 02 2023, 9:52 pm
Orthodontist! It was empty. LOL
Page 2 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics