Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
If you get people worried about your welfare please try calm

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 4:48 pm
Them down by updating.

amother
Cerulean

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 5:01 pm
Deleted. I misunderstood OP.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 5:20 pm
amother Cerulean wrote:
I'm sorry. I disagree. I have way too much on my head already with all my kids home and trying to be calm so the kids don't get traumatized any more than they already are. Also trying to WFM because our rent will still need to be paid.

Follow Israeli newsites plenty are in English and unless you see a place that was hit and you have family members there then don't expect daily updates that I'm alive.

A soldier would be a different story.

I was referring to the post about a baby crying. The woman posted that she hears a baby screaming for a while and then didn't update.
No you don't have to update us strangers on the internet of your welfare but If you posted something that will get others concerned then yes a simple all is well the baby is fine I called the mother and...

amother
Cerulean

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 5:21 pm
amother OP wrote:
I was referring to the post about a baby crying. The woman posted that she hears a baby screaming for a while and then didn't update.
No you don't have to update us strangers on the internet of your welfare but If you posted something that will get others concerned then yes a simple all is well the baby is fine I called the mother and...

Sorry. I'm one-track-minded. I can delete my response. I was also bothered by that thread.

amother
Indigo

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 5:25 pm
What part of “resolved” isn’t an update?

amother
Fern

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 5:32 pm
The baby is fine. BH

amother
Acacia

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 5:33 pm
I think it was just her wording choice that got people worked up. She did sort of leave people hanging and make it seem like it's a bad situation. I hope she's just exaggerating and there's nothing serious going on.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 5:38 pm
amother Cerulean wrote:
Sorry. I'm one-track-minded. I can delete my response. I was also bothered by that thread.

Its ok I get it... I can't imagine being stuck at home with the kids antsy during a war.
There's not much I can do for you but mabe we can start a thread were mothers give ideas to keep kids occupied using only what you have in the house?
Wish I can do more.

amother
Indigo

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 5:39 pm
I think people who are anxious from that thread should consider taking a social media/forum break. 😘 it’s an anxious time why let irrelevant issues make you even more antsy?

amother
Cerulean

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 5:43 pm
amother OP wrote:
Its ok I get it... I can't imagine being stuck at home with the kids antsy during a war.
There's not much I can do for you but mabe we can start a thread were mothers give ideas to keep kids occupied using only what you have in the house?
Wish I can do more.

I wish I was holding there. I did better during the endless no school during corona than I am doing now. I just don't have the headspace to do much of anything with them. Sorry for venting.

NechaMom

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 6:07 pm
I wasn’t worried after her update but I was left curious and wanting to tie up the story in a neat little bow. It’s unusual and could’ve been easily avoided with either the true or a very vague version of what happened. But it’s okay. Sometimes we don’t get an ending. As long as the baby is fine. I won’t lose sleep over it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette