Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Baby Jogger City Tour vs. Mompush Lithe V2

sleepyhead

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 8:45 pm
Can anyone provide insight as to which one folds more easily/is easier to push, and is an overall better buy? I'm looking for a toddler stroller that is lightweight, easy to fold and under $300.

amother
Anemone

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 8:50 pm
Never tried mom push but I love my city tour baby jogger

bsy

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 9:17 pm
I like the city tour. Never tried the other one. Look into the cybex beezy. I got an open box one for under 200.

sleepyhead

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 10:54 pm
Thank you both! How does the City Jogger compare to the Beezy? I originally looked into the Beezy but wasn't sure if it was worth the price. Where can I find an open box sale? Ebay?

tryingmybest100

Post Tue, Oct 10 2023, 11:05 pm
I second the beezy. You can walk it right onto an airplane and it folds so easily. Super narrow lightweight and comfortable for the child. You can get the old model for $280 or an open box for around $200 on Amazon. It’s totally worth it.

bsy

Post Wed, Oct 11 2023, 6:30 am
sleepyhead wrote:
Thank you both! How does the City Jogger compare to the Beezy? I originally looked into the Beezy but wasn't sure if it was worth the price. Where can I find an open box sale? Ebay?

Goodbuygear.com
City tour is lighter and folds smaller but beezy is more comfortable

amother
Carnation

Post Wed, Oct 11 2023, 8:12 am
I think city tour tips and doesn’t fold so small. Beezy is great. I also know people with summer infant cs. It pushes great and homds up great, has big hood and tray for kid, and has one hand fold. They got it open box for under $100.

bsy

Post Wed, Oct 11 2023, 8:27 am
amother Carnation wrote:
I think city tour tips and doesn’t fold so small. Beezy is great. I also know people with summer infant cs. It pushes great and homds up great, has big hood and tray for kid, and has one hand fold. They got it open box for under $100.

City tour is smaller than beezy

amother
Beige

Post Wed, Oct 11 2023, 12:05 pm
Another mom here who loves her city tour. I love that although it's small, it's still got a decent hood. It reclines easily and normally, which my last travel stroller didn't. It pushes great and I love the easy fold.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics