Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
As a zechus lets say something good about a person or group

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 12 2023, 12:42 am
Of people.

amother
PlumPink

Post Thu, Oct 12 2023, 12:46 am
Jewish or non-Jewish?

amother
NeonBlue

Post Thu, Oct 12 2023, 12:47 am
[quote="amother PlumPink"]Jewish or non-Jewish?[/quote

Are you a troll?

amother
Lightpink

Post Thu, Oct 12 2023, 12:58 am
OP, thanks for starting this!

I'm surprised it took me a few minutes to find something positive to post.. I should better focus more on ayin tov.

My sister who's so not the warm babysitter motherly type offered to babysit my very young baby all day for free. It's mind boggling how kind she is. She doesn't enjoy babies at all yet she still offered.

amother
PlumPink

Post Thu, Oct 12 2023, 12:59 am
[quote="amother NeonBlue"]
amother PlumPink wrote:
Jewish or non-Jewish?[/quote

Are you a troll?

Gosh, no! I’m just trying to figure out the parameters that I’m working with. First nice thing I thought of was of my grandmothers non-Jewish aide who brought us flowers to show she supports yidden. I was going to share that but wanted to check if gentiles count

ETA ooh I just realized that I phrased it kinda weird. Should’ve written “Jewish only or non-Jews too?” Wasn’t thinking

shabbatiscoming

Post Thu, Oct 12 2023, 3:40 am
There was a non kosher restaurant in tel aviv that had the whole kitchen kashered so tgat they eould be able to cook for ALL of the chayalim. I thought that spoke volumes.

amother
Papayawhip

Post Thu, Oct 12 2023, 3:51 am
My daughter on her oh, I made a ton of pasta Bolognese for the soldier. I must say that I help because I paid for the ingredients and I did the cleanup duty. I think we brought enough to feed about 30 soldiers. We also made cinnamon rolls and rolls. And we are headed down tomorrow to visit our son and hope to bring stuff down for soldiers.

amother
Darkblue

Post Thu, Oct 12 2023, 4:48 am
I’ve gotten a lot of chizzuk from watching rabbanim on Torah anytime talking about the war. I am grateful for them.

I am so grateful to artscroll for making meaningful prayer so much more accessible.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed