Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
BP dentistry vs Ezra kids dentist

Which dentist do you prefer and why? Even better if you've been to both :)
BP dentistry for kids  
 35%  [ 6 ]
Ezra pediatric dental  
 41%  [ 7 ]
Other please explain  
 23%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 17

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 31 2023, 2:11 pm
Hi which place do you prefer? Which seems to have better more experienced and knowledgeable dentists, better staff in general for anxious/difficult kids, ease of appointments, handling emergencies? Thanks so much!
For the record I use BP for kids and Ezra for myself and am considering trying Ezra for kids as well

Just One

Post Mon, Jul 31 2023, 2:24 pm
I use Ezra pediatrics for my kids. I've been very happy. Well trained pediatric dentists, kid freindly environment, laughing gas at no extra charge. My kids actually like going to the dentist (that might have something to do with our post dental work ice cream tradition which Dr Jackson advocated for) and even my more anxious kids have a positive experience.

I haven't tried any other pediatric dentists so can't compare.

tweety1

Post Mon, Jul 31 2023, 6:31 pm
I tried both a few years ago. I was very unhappy with ezra. They told me dd has cavities and I have to fill them NOW. For some reason dh had bad vibes with them-he took dd and told them he doesn't want to have the work done now but will reschedule. It took some back and forth but ultimately they agreed. We took dd for a second opinion to maimonides dentistry and dd didn't even have one. Dd to date still is cavity free bh.

B'Syata D'Shmya

Post Tue, Aug 01 2023, 5:42 am
Interesting read on reliability of dentists:
https://www.rd.com/article/how.....ists/

Chasidishlitvak

Post Wed, Oct 18 2023, 12:35 am
We use Ezra but only for routine stuff. Whenever they wanted to do work (kids or adults) we went elsewhere and were given very dif info.

amother
DarkGray

Post Wed, Oct 18 2023, 8:14 am
I've used both. I do think Ezra is overall more kid friendly, however BP Dentistry is more willing to work with difficult cases and anxious children. I took a toddler to Ezra and they immediately referred me to General Anesthesia and then went to BP Dentistry for a second opinion. BP Dentistry didn't blink and completed all treatment without any issues.

piegirl

Post Wed, Oct 18 2023, 8:42 am
I went to at least 10 dentists before I found bp dentistry and they were able to work with my very difficult child. There are certain dentists I like more than others.

tweety1

Post Wed, Oct 18 2023, 10:40 am
amother DarkGray wrote:
I've used both. I do think Ezra is overall more kid friendly, however BP Dentistry is more willing to work with difficult cases and anxious children. I took a toddler to Ezra and they immediately referred me to General Anesthesia and then went to BP Dentistry for a second opinion. BP Dentistry didn't blink and completed all treatment without any issues.

Same here. They did the work in a few appointments. They even let me come Friday because dh was only available to take DC on Fridays.

amother
Outerspace

Post Wed, Oct 18 2023, 10:45 am
What’s BP Detistry?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics