Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Kosher Gym sold to a [gentile]!
Previous  1  2

PIP

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 8:44 pm
bubby, I already ate it LOL

bubby

Post Fri, Jul 18 2008, 1:56 am
LOL

red sea

Post Fri, Jul 18 2008, 7:22 am
and yet another e-mail, I think this is becoming way too big of a deal, they shoulda just sold it quick & washed their hands of it overnight, let the new pple come in & everyone will see how it goes. if I am not mistaken the current owners are the 4rth and noone has ever made so much noise over change of ownership before, esp before it was a done deal.

PIP

Post Fri, Jul 18 2008, 11:27 am
You got another email??? I'm still awaiting one!! What'd it say? This is becoming so childish!

BusyBeeMommy

Post Sat, Aug 02 2008, 11:33 pm
Wow! I'm a memeber of KG and I'm shocked at that e-mail! (I didn't get one for some reason) It's completely unprofessional and sounds like someone just needed to vent his frustrations at the hardships of managing a business! It just goes with the rest of the way they run things there...

I'm sorry, mommyto3, please dont judge the consumers as being a bunch of spoiled people, that sounds a little to extreme considering the amount of people that are members. I know I am a member and the constant changes have really been very upsetting. Since this whole move they've changed hours on us, closed down without saying anything, promised so many things that they never fulfilled and it upset me very much. No - I am not spoiled, I just want what I'm told I will get for my money. They were never courteous (sp?) and it is IMPOSSIBLE to reach anyone over there.

Just venting...

BusyBeeMommy

Post Sat, Aug 02 2008, 11:35 pm
And btw, they never offered full day babysitting! Halevay! they just kept cutting the hours shorter and shorter...

PIP

Post Mon, Aug 04 2008, 10:25 am
so true! 1:00 was the cutoff, and sometimes they weren't even there! I love the babysitters they're so sweet. They probably got pushed around just like everybody else.

BusyBeeMommy

Post Mon, Aug 04 2008, 11:59 am
Hey prettyinpink, now the cutoff is 12:00! Soon they'll only be giving a 1/2 hr time slot! enough to come, change, go upstairs, come back down, change and leave LOL! Very Happy

PIP

Post Mon, Aug 04 2008, 12:28 pm
LOL sadly, I wouldn't be surprised! Poor Tunie!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise