Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Amazon welcome box

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 11:23 am
Is it worth it?
I thought it was free with a registry, but see they want $35!

If you tried it, what did you receive?

Unigala

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 11:25 am
ive done this with both kids.

unless they changed the guidelines you can buy 35 dollars off of anything on your registry.. so stuff you'd be buying anyway.
also you'd be surprised at regular things for your house or self that can be added to the registry to buy.. in order to get to the 35 dollar requirement.

nothing great came in the box tbh.. mostly samples that were useless but its def worth it to do the registry for the 15% discount you get towards the end.

amother
NeonYellow

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 11:27 am
amother OP wrote:
Is it worth it?
I thought it was free with a registry, but see they want $35!

If you tried it, what did you receive?

When you do the eligibility requirements then it's free. It's set up that it looks like you're paying with a $35 credit or something, but it's not your money, it's a credit specifically for the box. It's not worth $35, maybe $5, but worth the small effort to get it when it's free.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 11:28 am
Unigala wrote:
ive done this with both kids.

unless they changed the guidelines you can buy 35 dollars off of anything on your registry.. so stuff you'd be buying anyway.
also you'd be surprised at regular things for your house or self that can be added to the registry to buy.. in order to get to the 35 dollar requirement.

nothing great came in the box tbh.. mostly samples that were useless but its def worth it to do the registry for the 15% discount you get towards the end.

Right, so I did the registry and enjoying the 15% off now, but thought I’d be getting a free box too. Meanwhile I see it’s $35, so was wondering about that. So you paid for the welcome box or got it for free?
I wonder if it used to be free?

Unigala

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 11:29 am
amother OP wrote:
Right, so I did the registry and enjoying the 15% off now, but thought I’d be getting a free box too. Meanwhile I see it’s $35, so was wondering about that. So you paid for the welcome box or got it for free?
I wonder if it used to be free?

oh idk then, I do not remember paying for it..

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 11:30 am
amother NeonYellow wrote:
When you do the eligibility requirements then it's free. It's set up that it looks like you're paying with a $35 credit or something, but it's not your money, it's a credit specifically for the box. It's not worth $35, maybe $5, but worth the small effort to get it when it's free.

When I click on claim now it brings me to my cart and shows it’s $35

Edited

Ohhh! I see now! It is actually free! Ok, thanks everyone!
Guess I was too tired at 2 am when I tried it. Glad I asked here Smile

amother
Scarlet

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 2:38 pm
Mine was free and had some good stuff!
A swaddle, paci

zohara568

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 3:00 pm
The 15 percent discount is awesome for all the baby gear that you’ll need after delivery. Just add it to your registry and purchase it from there.

amother
Pewter

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 3:37 pm
Can someone explain? You create a registry and get 15% off?
You are purchasing your own 'gifts'?

amother
Chestnut

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 3:41 pm
amother Pewter wrote:
Can someone explain? You create a registry and get 15% off?
You are purchasing your own 'gifts'?

Yes, you add whatever baby products you want to buy to your own registry then buy them through the registry and get 15% off. It’s amazing!!

zohara568

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 4:01 pm
amother Chestnut wrote:
Yes, you add whatever baby products you want to buy to your own registry then buy them through the registry and get 15% off. It’s amazing!!

Pretty much. Just keep in mind that items can only be purchased once off the registry. My daughter need liquid formula, so I could add the first case to the registry. For the second case, I would have to pick a different type or brand of formula, and so on
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics