Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Did I mess myself up today?!?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 10:51 pm
I was good till after supper. I had yogurt and berries for breakfast and a Tuna salad with crackers for lunch. In the afternoon I had a few grapes but no other snack. I had chicken salad with butternut squash for supper. After supper is when the munchies came. I had some blueberries but then I wanted some almond butter. And I ended up having a little chocolate and an oatmeal cookie with almond butter. Banging head

amother
Tomato

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 10:54 pm
Yum.
Fruits are ok in moderation. Sounds like the only 'cheat' was an oatmeal cookie and almond butter (high in calorie) I wouldn't worry too much. Drink lots of water.

amother
Babyblue

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 10:56 pm
Try to stick to an eating window. I find it so hard to stay on top of my eating when it gets late. It’s easier not to eat at all.

I don’t know what your eating plan is but I wouldn’t worry about one snack. It’s a pattern that becomes a problem.

Goldengoose

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 10:56 pm
you did great. keep it up

amother
Hibiscus

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 11:01 pm
This sounds like a very light menu- I would say maybe a few more fruit or veggies throughout the day will prevent u from late night snacking.

amother
Impatiens

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 11:28 pm
wow u did awesome sounds like a great day of eating

amother
Birch

Post Mon, Nov 06 2023, 11:38 pm
Are you working with someone- doesn't sound like a lot of calories make sure you're eating enough
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise