Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Arrest Made-Murder of pro Israel Protester Paul Kessler Hyd

Cheiny

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 11:37 am
Finally! Wonder what took so long. And why’s he only being charged with involuntary manslaughte? You mean when he hit the man in the head he had no intention of hurting him?!

Biden and co. can keep repeating the need for anti islamiphobia initiatives while ignoring the truth.

Suspect arrested in death of pro-Israel demonstrator Paul Kessler

California police have arrested Loay Abdelfattah Alnaji, 50, in relation to the death of Jewish man Paul Kessler at an Israel protest last week.

Alnaji has been charged with involuntary manslaughter and has a bail set at $1,000,000. The arrest comes roughly a week after Kessler, 69, died in the hospital after striking his head on the concrete during an altercation with Alnaji.

Footage showed Kessler bleeding on the ground following the incident. Alnaji, a pro-Palestinian protester had allegedly manhandled Kessler and caused him to fall.

The Ventura County Sheriff's Department stated last week that they had identified a 50-year-old suspect in the case, but they had not yet identified him nor made an arrest.

https://www.foxnews.com/live-n.....s-war

Last edited by Cheiny on Thu, Nov 16 2023, 12:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

ShishKabob

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 11:37 am
This

Last edited by ShishKabob on Thu, Nov 16 2023, 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

NechaMom

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 11:38 am
Cheiny wrote:
Wonder what took so long. And why’s he only being charged with involuntary manslaughte? You mean he thought when he hit the man in the head he had no intention of hurting him?!

A few minutes after me again! LOL
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....t=340

miami85

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 11:38 am
Maybe hurt him, not murder. But it might be an "easier charge" to prove vs. Murder1 or 2. Depends on the state laws and you don't want to over charge and then lose.

Cheiny

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 11:42 am
NechaMom wrote:
A few minutes after me again! LOL
https://www.imamother.com/foru.....t=340

Oh! So sorry! Why didn’t I see it?? I made sure to check before I posted!!

peace2

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 11:43 am
miami85 wrote:
Maybe hurt him, not murder. But it might be an "easier charge" to prove vs. Murder1 or 2. Depends on the state laws and you don't want to over charge and then lose.

Agreed. First degree murder = premeditated. Second degree murder = not planned but intent to kill when it happened. Manslaughter = did not intend to kill. I think that best fits this incident unless they can prove that the perp intended to kill him when he hit him.

NechaMom

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 11:43 am
Cheiny wrote:
Oh! So sorry! Why didn’t I see it?? I made sure to check before I posted!!

Perfectly fine. We can be outraged on two threads. If only it would help...

aaa2

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 12:23 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Finally! Wonder what took so long. And why’s he only being charged with involuntary manslaughte? You mean he thought when he hit the man in the head he had no intention of hurting him?!

Biden and co. can keep repeating the need for anti islamiphobia initiatives while ignoring the truth.

Suspect arrested in death of pro-Israel demonstrator Paul Kessler

California police have arrested Loay Abdelfattah Alnaji, 50, in relation to the death of Jewish man Paul Kessler at an Israel protest last week.

Alnaji has been charged with involuntary manslaughter and has a bail set at $1,000,000. The arrest comes roughly a week after Kessler, 69, died in the hospital after striking his head on the concrete during an altercation with Alnaji.

Footage showed Kessler bleeding on the ground following the incident. Alnaji, a pro-Palestinian protester had allegedly manhandled Kessler and caused him to fall.

The Ventura County Sheriff's Department stated last week that they had identified a 50-year-old suspect in the case, but they had not yet identified him nor made an arrest.

Can I correct this to "After being struck in the head with a heavy object by the suspect" Punch Twisted Evil

Reality

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 12:52 pm
Shouldn't he also be charged with a hate crime?

Cheiny

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 12:54 pm
CNN has unbelievably posted, “Arrest made in death of pro Israel protester who FELL AND HIT HEAD after an INTERACTION with another protester.”

Unreal!

Cheiny

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 12:56 pm
Reality wrote:
Shouldn't he also be charged with a hate crime?

One would think so, but considering the reality, don’t bet on it.

Ema of 5

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 12:58 pm
Cheiny wrote:
CNN has unbelievably posted, “Arrest made in death of pro Israel protester who FELL AND HIT HEAD after an INTERACTION with another protester.”

Unreal!

Why do you even bother with them?

Cheiny

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 2:18 pm
I think it’s important to be on top of the other side.
Just heard it reported that the monster arrested for the death is a college professor!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics