Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Wall mounted folding laundry rack

avimom

Post Wed, Nov 22 2023, 11:22 pm
I see several styles of folding, wall mounted laundry drying racks on amazon. They look like they are very practical and save a lot of space but I am worried about quality. Does anyone have personal experience with one that they recommend (or particularly don't recommend)?

esther36

Post Wed, Nov 22 2023, 11:30 pm
I recently bought one on Amazon and I love it! It gives me so much more room to hang stuff mad I love pushing it back against the wall when it's empty:)
This is the one I got...
GUEVARA Wall Mounted Clothes Drying Rack,Stainless Steel Accordion Retractable Drying Rack for Laundry Room/Bathroom Tower,Easy to Install 31-inch Rod, 120 lbs Large Capacity- Indoor and Outdoor Use

avimom

Post Wed, Nov 22 2023, 11:37 pm
esther36 wrote:
I recently bought one on Amazon and I love it! It gives me so much more room to hang stuff mad I love pushing it back against the wall when it's empty:)
This is the one I got...
GUEVARA Wall Mounted Clothes Drying Rack,Stainless Steel Accordion Retractable Drying Rack for Laundry Room/Bathroom Tower,Easy to Install 31-inch Rod, 120 lbs Large Capacity- Indoor and Outdoor Use

Thank you! How many things can you hang at once? Can it handle a somewhat heavy load? (Think multiple white shirts weekly!)

amother
Linen

Post Thu, Nov 23 2023, 12:07 am
I bought one several years ago from ikea. I have it hanging over the sink in the laundry room and love it.

esther36

Post Thu, Nov 23 2023, 12:08 am
It can hold a lot of clothes I'm very happy with it
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics