Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Best product to conceal dark circles under my eyes

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 26 2023, 12:19 am
I have dark circles under my eyes... Lately I keep getting comments... You look so tired!! Help!

amother
Watermelon

Post Sun, Nov 26 2023, 12:36 am
Cleau de peau best concealer

amother
Smokey

Post Sun, Nov 26 2023, 2:05 am
AOA Studio Locked concealer from shopmissa.com is surprisingly good. I mean, it's actually really good, even though it's cheap.

amother
Nasturtium

Post Sun, Nov 26 2023, 2:39 am
Concealer is a very individual thing... I've tried so many over the years for this issue.

Not only do different formulas work better for different skin types, but also different brands come in different ranges of colors that may or may not fit an individual skin tone.

Also, different people have dark circles for different reasons.

Is the skin under your eyes actually darker? There are serums that can help lighten it, in the long run.

Or is the skin actually thinner and allowing blue vessels to show through? You might need a color corrector under regular concealer.

Are your eyes simply deep-set and therefore shadowy? Use a brightening concealer to play with light and reflection to create the illusion of bringing your eyes more forward.

This is my specific issue and I like the way Tower28's formula works for me. The other one that came recommended for this format was the Kosas concealer.

A drugstore brand that many people like and I used for years before starting to search for an even better option is the Maybelline rewind concealer.

wigboutique

Post Sun, Nov 26 2023, 2:46 am
I love this product - NYX can’t stop won’t stop concealer. Doesn’t get dry / flaky, great composition, super affordable. I definitely have an extra stocked
As for treating dark circles themselves, look into toners or products with arnica in them - arnica really improves dark circles naturally as well over time. Also it helps to absorb other components in your skincare products so they reach deeper and are more effective.

flowerpower93

Post Sun, Nov 26 2023, 12:55 pm
Just last night I got ELF camo concealer and it’s amazing! Super high coverage and very affordable

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 26 2023, 4:12 pm
Bumping for more replies. Looking for something that is specifically for under eyes. I have deep circles under my eyes. Thanks!

amother
Blushpink

Post Sun, Nov 26 2023, 4:15 pm
amother OP wrote:
Bumping for more replies. Looking for something that is specifically for under eyes. I have deep circles under my eyes. Thanks!

Tarte shape tape is VERY high coverage.

https://www.ulta.com/p/shape-t.....S_Non!google!Product_Listing_Ads&utm_source=google&utm_medium=paidsearch&cagpspn=pla&CATCI=&CAAGID=&CAWELAID=330000200000633019&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiA9ourBhAVEiwA3L5RFr8iBuiP0T0V5fanY0CmC-IaOmKNLSDGRFM3CyUnNoVD0be5vz9OjBoCxvUQAvD_BwE

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 26 2023, 7:08 pm
Thank you!

amother
Jade

Post Sun, Nov 26 2023, 7:17 pm
wigboutique wrote:
I love this product - NYX can’t stop won’t stop concealer. Doesn’t get dry / flaky, great composition, super affordable. I definitely have an extra stocked
As for treating dark circles themselves, look into toners or products with arnica in them - arnica really improves dark circles naturally as well over time. Also it helps to absorb other components in your skincare products so they reach deeper and are more effective.

this is so interesting. I never knew about arnica. can I smear arnicare on my undereyes? will it help as a cure?

amother
Molasses

Post Sun, Nov 26 2023, 7:18 pm
Mary Kay undereye corrector

amother
Pink

Post Sun, Nov 26 2023, 8:55 pm
I like Nars creamy concealer for under eye

graytness

Post Sun, Nov 26 2023, 11:03 pm
Firstly it’s not always possible to fully conceal dark circles. You can try your best to cover it up but they can’t disappear with just makeup.
There are many eye creams out there or vitamin c serums can also help with darkness.
I would say if you want to cover the appearance of dark circles try using a peach/reddish color corrector (depending on your coloring) and dab a bit on your under eyes. Then use a full coverage concealer on top and blend with a brush for more coverage.
Also set with a setting powder afterwards to keep it in place.
Hope this helps!
Lmk if you want specific links
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics