Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Women’s rain/snow boots

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 28 2023, 6:53 am
Does anyone have good comfortable women’s boots that can be for rain and also snow? Or does that not exist? TIA

amother
Coffee

Post Tue, Nov 28 2023, 6:58 am
I love my hunter boots, they are rubber and therefore can be worn in snow but you’ll have to bundle your feet and legs very well since it won’t keep you warm whatsoever.

Technically any snow boots would also be able to be used as rainboots since they are water resistant, though they may be too much to handle during warmer months

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 28 2023, 7:00 am
[quote="amother Coffee"]I love my hunter boots, they are rubber and therefore can be worn in snow but you’ll have to bundle your feet and legs very well since it won’t keep you warm whatsoever.

Technically any snow boots would also be able to be used as rainboots since they are water resistant, though they may be too much to handle during warmer months[/quote
Thanks! Are they comfortable? I always find rain boots so uncomfortable Don’t some hunter boots have fur or inserts? Would that be warm enough then?

scruffy

Post Tue, Nov 28 2023, 9:59 am
I love my Sorel boots.

Brit in Israel

Post Tue, Nov 28 2023, 12:58 pm
I love my Hunter boots, I have them with the socks so feet stay warm.
I have had them for 10 years and still look great (mostly worn in Israel so not needed constantly)
Highly recommend them.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics