Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Seminary Info
Seminaries similar to Nishmas

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 03 2023, 3:13 pm
Are there any seminaries similar to Nishmas in terms of the quality of the girls and academic level? Super good, yeshivish crowd that's not gashmiyusdik, and high level learning.

amother
Canary

Post Sun, Dec 03 2023, 3:46 pm
amother OP wrote:
Are there any seminaries similar to Nishmas in terms of the quality of the girls and academic level? Super good, yeshivish crowd that's not gashmiyusdik, and high level learning.

My daughter applied to nishmas, rinas and seminar. Ended up in Seminar. Not sure if these 3 are similar. This is what the seminary advisor suggested.
I think seminar is more gashmiyus than the other 2

amother
Narcissus

Post Sun, Dec 03 2023, 5:13 pm
amother OP wrote:

Chemdas.

Rebbetzin Jacobowitz, the principle of Nishmas, was originally the principle of Chemdas for many years and left Chemdas to open up Nishmas. So the places are very similar. many girls apply to both places since they are pretty similar.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Seminary Info